Lyreco international footprint
Global player, local market expert.
The procurement of workplace supplies and services at the international level requires to respond to specific local demands and managing contracts on a regional or global scale.
Lyreco has developed an extensive international presence covering 42 countries on 4 continents.
With 17 local subsidiaries and an expertise centre dedicated to workplace safety, Lyreco operates directly in 25 countries in Europe and Asia.
In addition, Lyreco has set up a network of 13 strategic distribution partners who serves 15 additional markets in North, Central and South America, Europe and Asia-Pacific.
25 countries in Europe and Asia
From offices to industrial or construction sites, from SMEs to large companies, the workplace and work practices are specific from one country to another.
Lyreco is directly present in 25 countries through its 17 subsidiaries. With an expert approach to local market needs and operational excellence wherever we are present, our sales, specialists, logistics, drivers and customer care team are implemented locally. Together, they ensure daily proximity and expertise to our local and international customers.
A distribution partner network in 13 additional countries
To offer our international clients an extended international coverage and respond to the specific needs of their local representations, Lyreco has built up a network of 13 business partners. All of them are experts of their local market and guarantee a national coverage.
This network addresses today 13 countries on 4 continents: a unique international coverage in the field of supplies and services for office and work environment.
- North & Central America: USA, Canada, Mexico
- South America: Brazil, Argentina
- Europe: Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia, Romania, Turkey
- Asia Pacific: Taiwan, India, China, Australia, New Zealand
EXTENDING OUR FOOTPRINT IN ASIA
In 2019, Lyreco acquired Deskright, a leader in the Singapore workplace market.
The two companies capitalise on their complementary strengths to improve customer experience. Lyreco and Deskright form now an even stronger team to position Lyreco as the ideal partner for companies in Singapore.
A single point of contact for our international customers
We support international buyers in their multi-country purchases of workplace products. International procurement of workplace and office supplies implies managing diverse and specific requirements at various geographical scales with as few contracts as possible.
Lyreco offers a single point of contact to its international customers, to address:
- contract preparation: coordination of our local expert partners for consolidation and negotiation of a multi-countries’ products and services offer
- contract management: coordination of required local adjustments in terms of products and services, performance follow-up in terms of quality of services
- contract review at multi-national level: a 360° overview through data consolidation and single business and service review on regular basis