At Lyreco, we believe in working together for tomorrow, which means constantly looking to innovate and evolve so that our employees, customers and business continue to grow and develop. We believe in a culture that values our employees and inspires them to be the best they can be and our core values of passion, excellence, respect and agility play a key part in this. Through a perfect blend of people, technology and our corporate social responsibility strategy, our future looks bright.
- To manage a level of accounts to ensure that outstanding debts are collected, service issues resolved and business objectives in terms of collection strategy and customer service is achieved.
- To minimize Bad Debts within assigned account base as specified by the Finance Director
- To maximize the collection of overdue monies within the assigned account base in accordance with the collection procedures currently in force.
- Manage telephonic relations with customers in an efficient and professional manner
- Manage and reduce the customer credit risk
- Approved and monitor credit limits and payment terms
- Ensure compliance with the Group rules and procedures
- Assess and release blocked customer orders
- To generate the appropriate Dunning reports to send to customers (Singapore and Malaysia).
- To post and allocate incoming payments into SAP.
- To resolve all service issues that is preventing customers paying the Company
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English and Mandarin (managing Mandarin speaking customers)
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): Credit Collection, Microsoft Excel, SAP skills is addeed advantage
- Preferably Junior Executive specialized in FMCG, Banking/Financial Services or equivalent.
- Only candidate who is eligible to work in Malaysia will be considered
- Salary offer between RM2,200 - RM2,500 + AWS