Key Account Manager
At Lyreco we all share a common goal to strive for passion, excellence, respect and agility. We are proud to be the European leader and the third largest distributor of workplace products and services in the world
We are committed to the development of our employees and we aim to achieve that by creating a culture that inspires and empowers.
Are you seeking a new challenge? This offer might be for you!
Key Account Manager
Location – Northern Ireland
Salary - Up to £38,000 (DOE), plus Commission, Company Car & Corporate Benefits Package (which includes Working from home, Private Healthcare and Pension Scheme).
Are you someone who thrives on winning new business but also enjoys managing that new business and watching it grow?
Due to growth and development within the Corporate Public Sector for Lyreco in Northern Ireland, we have an exciting opportunity for someone to join the team who has the drive for winning new business, whilst also developing and growing the account for the future.
Lyreco are the market leader in Workplace Solutions and if you thought the world of Office and Workplace Solutions was limited to paper and pens… think again!
As our Key Account Manager covering Northern Ireland, you will be required to grow and develop new business opportunities, whilst also managing an existing portfolio of Corporate level accounts to achieve agreed sales and margin targets whilst consistently retaining profitable customers. You will be responsible for developing new areas of spend through identifying sales opportunities across a range of categories ensuring year on year growth.
As our Key Account Manager, you will:
- Ensuring the achievement of sales and margin targets.
- Developing successful business partnerships across customer base whilst maintaining excellent customer relations
- Identifying key areas for growth and gross profit increase by providing the entire ‘Workplace Solution’ within accounts.
- Negotiate and retain existing business through re-tendering processes and secure fixed term agreements.
- Visit accounts on a quarterly basis; create and deliver account development plans.
The Ideal Key Account Manager must have the following skills and experience:
- Complete understanding of the sales and business development process, with strong commercial acumen.
- Demonstrates an understanding of the aims and objectives of the business and can apply this to varied situations.
- Uses commercial judgment and can apply multiple factors when arriving at a decision/recommendation.
- Demonstrates self-management skills, including time management, planning, prioritizing and timely completion of work responsibilities and job assignments.
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel.
As a diverse and forward-thinking employer, we embed the principles of equality, diversity, and inclusion into everything we do. That includes our staff, customers, suppliers, and our local community.
We’re committed to the wellbeing of all our staff and to the sustainability of our environment.
Agency CV’s will not be accepted.