At Lyreco we all share a common goal to strive for passion, excellence, respect and agility. We are proud to be the European leader and the third largest distributor of workplace products and services in the world
We are committed to the development of our employees and we aim to achieve that by creating a culture that inspires and empowers.
Are you seeking a new challenge? This offer might be for you!
Servant leader of the scrum team, you ensure scrum methodology is understood and applied. You help stakeholders to well interact with scrum team in order to maximize value created by team. You ensure scrum team continious improvement regading way of working (creativity, quality, cooperation) while exercising empathy, transparency, courage and humility.
- Continuously assess the team and stakeholders’ agile maturity regarding practices, process and agile values, including agile at scale
- Continuously coach the team to improve his way of working
- Support delivery understanding in an empirical context
- Support and advice PO regarding needs refinement and backlog management
- Help the team proactively by eliminating impediments
- Support team by delivering sprint goals successfully
- Animate/facilitate the scrum rituals
- Support the dev team to become autonomous, self-organized and multidisciplinary
- Coach the team to follow agreed ways of working – stories/epics, DoR, DoD, Sprint reviews, etc.
- Establish key metrics for following team effectiveness (velocity, predictability, user satisfaction, team satisfaction, quality, …)
- Collaborate with other scrum masters to improve scrum usage within the organization
- Proven track record as Scrum Master for at least 3 years in software development and delivery environments
- Very good understanding and experience with a variety of Agile approaches
- Knowledge for software product development
- Experience in guiding others to deal with situations of conflict, ambiguity, and uncertainty
- Experience with successfully delivering Scaled Agile Framework is a plus (e.g., Scrum of Scrums, SAFe, LeSS)
- Fluency in English — verbal and written
- Experience in programming or data knowledge is a plus