At Lyreco we all share a common goal to strive for passion, excellence, respect and agility. We are proud to be the European leader and the third largest distributor of workplace products and services in the world
We are committed to the development of our employees and we aim to achieve that by creating a culture that inspires and empowers.
Are you seeking a new challenge? This offer might be for you!
Salary - Up to £35k per annum (DOE)
Hybrid Working - Monday to Friday – 0900 - 1730
Lyreco are the market leader in Workplace Solutions and specialise in providing workplace solutions to businesses globally, across a variety of sectors.
As a Bid Executive, you will support the bid process and produce and deliver the most effective and high-quality bid responses and presentation collateral.
In this dynamic and competitive business environment you will be involved throughout the bid lifecycle for both new and existing business bid opportunities including; opportunity management, bid governance, PQQ / bid writing and presentation preparation.
As a Bid Executive your responsibilities are:
- Guiding the external sales force through the bid process advising on bid governance, bid qualification, best practice and coaching sales teams through proposal and pitch presentation preparation.
- Chairing kick-off and progress update calls to ensure the production of the bid is on track.
- Unpick ITT’s, define response requirements and develop bid submission plans.
- Write client focused RFP/ITT responses.
- Complete ITT/RFP/SQ/PQQ submissions working to tight deadlines.
- Challenge content to ensure our response ‘answers the question’, meets the requirements of the ITT and offers compelling reasons to buy / win themes.
The ideal Bid Executive will:
- Experience of project managing bids and working to a defined bid governance policy.
- Proven track record of writing compelling and successful bids.
- Experience of bid writing within a service industry would be beneficial but not essential.
- Ability to produce large documents to a high standard including formatting, proof reading, and ensuring consistency in style.
- Meticulous with an eye for detail and experience of proof-reading complex documents.
- A passion for delivering exceptional bid responses.
Lyreco is a great place to work. We believe in fostering a culture that values our people and inspires each of us to be the best we can be. If you want to join a company that is packed with great energy, fun, and a place where you can accelerate your career, then Lyreco is the right place for you!
- 23 days holiday + BH
- Company Pension
- Private Medical Insurance (after completion of one years’ service)
- Life Assurance
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Free on-site parking
- Retail Vouchers
- Eye care vouchers
- Discounted gym memberships
As a diverse and forward-thinking employer, we embed the principles of equality, diversity and inclusion into everything we do. That includes our staff, customers, suppliers and our local community.
We’re committed to the wellbeing of all our staff and to the sustainability of our environment.
Agency CV’s will not be accepted.