Business Development Manager - Hygiene
At Lyreco we all share a common goal to strive for passion, excellence, respect and agility. We are proud to be the European leader and the third largest distributor of workplace products and services in the world
We are committed to the development of our employees and we aim to achieve that by creating a culture that inspires and empowers.
Are you seeking a new challenge? This offer might be for you!
Business Development Manager
Covering an area of Watford
Salary of up to £34,000 (DOE), £46,000 OTE, Company Car, Mobile Phone & Laptop.
At Lyreco we specialise in providing workplace supplies to businesses globally and have an exciting opportunity for a Business Development Manager within our Hygiene Sector, to join us as part of the wider SMB Sales Division covering Watford.
We are expanding our specialist Hygiene teams to support our customers and SMB sales division further and are looking for passionate and knowledgeable individuals to help us achieve this. You will have fantastic interpersonal skills, as being able to motivate and share your knowledge of Hygiene products and sectors will be key.
As a Business Development Manager your responsibilities are:
- Working strategically, to help prospect and win high profile business accounts with the Hygiene category around Watford.
- Identifying vertical market opportunities for the Hygiene proposition.
- Meet with customers to seek out full product requirements and suggest pricing strategies with customers as required.
- Stay fully up to date with the marketplace and competitor products.
- Support Sales Reps on client visits and creating optimal solutions for customer proposals.
- Support and develop Sales Reps knowledge through training and support sessions and being the key point of contact for specialist area.
The ideal Business Development Manager will:
- Experience and excellent knowledge of the Hygiene sector/marketplace, preferably within a business development environment is essential.
- Can demonstrate excellent technical knowledge of products and commercial exposure within the sector.
- The ability to build relationships and negotiate with internal and external contacts including; Facilities Managers, Purchase Managers. Suppliers etc.
- Organising and managing time effectively, the role will involve working across multiple projects.
- Advisory in approach towards the customer, considering all possible issues and creating the right solution.
- Excellent communication & negotiation skills – ability to deal and network at all levels up to board.
Lyreco is a great place to work. We believe in fostering a culture that values our people and inspires each of us to be the best we can be. If you want to join a company that is packed with great energy, fun, and a place where you can accelerate your career, then Lyreco is the right place for you!
- Excellent Commission Structure
- 23 days holiday + BH
- Company Pension
- Private Medical Insurance (after completion of one years’ service)
- Life Assurance
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Company car specific to role
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Retail Vouchers
- Eye care vouchers
- Discounted gym memberships
If this sounds like something you may be interested in, please Apply Now!
As a diverse and forward-thinking employer, we embed the principles of equality, diversity and inclusion into everything we do. That includes our staff, customers, suppliers and our local community.
We’re committed to the wellbeing of all our staff and to the sustainability of our environment.
Agency CV’s will not be accepted.