Business Development Manager - Leicester
At Lyreco we all share a common goal to strive for passion, excellence, respect and agility. We are proud to be the European leader and the third largest distributor of workplace products and services in the world
We are committed to the development of our employees and we aim to achieve that by creating a culture that inspires and empowers.
Are you seeking a new challenge? This offer might be for you!
Business Development Manager
Covering Leicester area
Salary – Up to £33k per annum (DOE) + commission (commission OTE £30k per annum), company car, laptop, mobile phone, and benefits
Working hours: Monday to Friday 9am – 5.30pm
Lyreco are the Exclusive Partner with Nespresso Professional Solutions and we have an exciting opportunity for a New Business Development Manager covering the Leicester area.
Nespresso Professional Solutions are the tailored option for offering quality coffee in the office or business environment. Working as part of our Nespresso new business development team you will be responsible for identifying and winning new business clients for Nespresso Professional Solutions.
As a Business Development Manager you will be responsible for:
- Prospecting a database along with identifying potential customers who you will be approaching to obtain their business
- Being part of a successful sales team, with a pro-active mindset to actively seek out new opportunities in the market daily.
- You will need to demonstrate your capabilities in organisation skills, proactive prospecting, a strong closer and team player. You will need a determined personality, along with strong social skills.
- You will be used to working with social media channels to identify new business opportunities
The ideal Business Development Manager will love:
- Getting appointments and winning new business
- You want to be in front of the customer and not in front of the laptop
- Actively seeking out new opportunities in the market daily
- Being self-Motivated and eager to learn
- Showcasing your growing experience in B2B sales
- Proving your expertise in identifying new business opportunities and closing them
- Exceeding budgets and targets through your gritted and determined approach
- Developing your skillsets, whilst demanding the number 1 position in your team
Lyreco is a great place to work. We believe in fostering a culture that values our people and inspires each of us to be the best we can be. If you want to join a company that is packed with great energy, fun, and a place where you can accelerate your career, then Lyreco is the right place for you!
- Clear career pathways with outstanding development programmes to support your growth and development
- Company car
- Company Pension
- Private medical insurance after completion of one years’ service
- Life assurance
- 23 days holiday per year, which increases the longer you are with us, + 8 Bank Holidays
- Employee discount scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme, providing well-being support when you need it
- Health and wellness initiatives
As a diverse and forward-thinking employer, we embed the principles of equality, diversity, and inclusion into everything we do. That includes our staff, customers, suppliers, and our local community. We’re committed to the wellbeing of all our staff and to the sustainability of our environment.
Agency CV’s will not be accepted.