Chargé(e) de Relations métier / Business Relationship Manager
At Lyreco we all share a common goal to strive for passion, excellence, respect and agility. We are proud to be the European leader and the third largest distributor of workplace products and services in the world
We are committed to the development of our employees and we aim to achieve that by creating a culture that inspires and empowers.
Are you seeking a new challenge? This offer might be for you!
The Business Relationship Manager is a cross-functional bridge between all Business and IT departments.
To do so, he/she will work particularly closely with:
- the Business Experts and Business Process Designers in order to translate Business needs, Value Chains and Global processes into more detailed business processes to execute projects and ensure continuous assessment / improvement.
- the IT experts and architects in order to determine the impact of each demand on our systems & infrastructure
- the PMOs in order to support the implementation of new projects requiring review, enhancement or creation of new business flows to ensure the project success.
Main expected deliverables:
- Detailed Business Processes identifying projects needs and as-is operations
- Centralized repository of Processes (Core Model) with unified dictionary of activities
- Demand impact analysis
- Request For Changes Advisory Board meeting deliverables (RFCAB)MISSION OVERVIEW:
The Business Relationship Manager role is split through three missions, aligned with the strategic priorities, and resulting into key deliverables:
Provide a first estimation of the impact of each demand on our Core Model / Infrastructure :
- Analyze each demand and determine the impact on Core Model and infrastructure
- Identify the impacted IT Teams
- Manage the RFCAB committees
- Record & share the documents / decisions
Main Deliverables: Demand Analysis, RFCAB
BUSINESS NEEDS DEFINITON
Enable projects scoping and ensure consistency between new solutions and the Core Model :
- Scan the Idea Brief and existing business environment
- Analyze stakeholders needs & business analysts’ outputs
- Design the needs in collaboration with Business Analysts / Business Process Designer
- Inform, discuss & influence the stakeholders (subsidiaries, business, Group IS)
- Identify the IT profiles needed for scoping phase
Main Deliverables: Business requirements, business needs designed, first part of project brief
CORE MODEL MANAGEMENT
Contributes to the documentation of the Core Model and feeds the business processes in close collaboration with the IT Architecture functions and the business departments.
- Design As-Is process implemented during projects Execution phase
- Ensure a centralized repository of Processes (Core Model) with unified dictionary of activities. - - Hierarchy synchronized with QSS repository.
- Support Business & IT departments in understanding and designing processes
- Adapt the communication to the people targeted
- Manage the change
Main Deliverables: Core ModelJOB PROFILE:
you have a minimum of two years experience in Lyreco IT department
you have experience in project management and needs analysis.
you have experience in an international and multicultural environment
Ideally you have a knowledge of Lyreco's internal processes.
Not mandatory but strongly appreciated:
you know the BPMN standard
you can easily communicate with executive boards
you have a good knowledge of SAP
Tools knowledge: Office 365
Fluent in English, both written & oral (all documents are built in English)
Fluent in French is an asset (to liaise with all counterparts based in France)
Working conditions: Physical strain: Low Focus: High Travels to subs: possible Stress: High
Qualifications & skills:
Analytical and synthesis skills
Rigour and Autonomy
Ability to collaborate and build solid relationship
Strong verbal, written and facilitation skills
Strong consulting or partnering and influence skills