Communication Content Manager (H/F)
At Lyreco we all share a common goal to strive for passion, excellence, respect and agility. We are proud to be the European leader and the third largest distributor of workplace products and services in the world
We are committed to the development of our employees and we aim to achieve that by creating a culture that inspires and empowers.
Are you seeking a new challenge? This offer might be for you!
We are currently looking for a Content Manager with full proficiency in English to join the Group Communication Team at Lyreco.
As a Content Manager, you will report to the Group Communications Director.
You will be an advisor when it comes to elevating the brand and reputation of Lyreco by creating compelling content stories and implementing content communication strategies that connect to our global audience, hence contributing to Lyreco’s vision: A great working day. Delivered.
The Content Manager will play a crucial role in building and engaging with Lyreco’s stakeholders and implementing effective strategies that will promote the long-term growth of our business.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
The Content Manager will:
- Create the content communication plan and social media strategy in line with the company strategy and objectives.
- Actively skim the market for new ideas to position Lyreco as a leader.
- Plan, create, improve, and share this content to attract customers and talents and engage employees.
- Evaluate the efficiency and impact of campaigns, online and offline content, and potential 3rd party agencies to analyse to what extent these have been successful and ensure the quality and further improvement of the results.
- Play a leading role in managing both on-page SEO and off-page SEO analysis and execution, improving organic search engine performance, and setting goals based on click-through rates, conversions, and traffic.
- Identify opportunities in the market to develop relevant content and campaigns.
- Ensure that the brand values of the Lyreco business are upheld in all content produced.
- Liaise with external media agencies, print suppliers and PR agencies.
- Any other tasks or projects as determined by our future strategy planning.
Person profile (skills/personality/communication):
You will be a strong and confident communicator able to work with employees at all levels of our business and external partners. You will be self-driven and able to work well independently as well as part of our team.
You should have exceptional co-ordination skills and a good attention to detail is essential.
You should be able to demonstrate:
- Self-management skills, including time management, planning, prioritizing and timely completion of work responsibilities and job assignments.
- Excellent people skills.
- A determined and diligent attitude with a flexible and adaptable approach towards daily tasks.
- Ability to be pro-active and use own initiative to create solutions.
- Be humble, hungry and display emotional intelligence.
- Be fully proficient in English.
This role will require an ability to produce strong content and copy. You will need to be able to communicate well through written word and be able to adapt your tone to suit various platforms, objectives, and personas.
You should be able to demonstrate our company values of Passion, Excellence, Respect and Agility in everything you do.
The following is essential:
- Proven content strategy and project management experience.
- Strong communicator with experience creating and executing content strategies across digital media.
- Acts as both producer and strategist, with proven experience in owning copywriting projects from strategy to production.
- Strategic vision: able to provide a compelling content vision for Lyreco.
- Research & analytical skills with empathy and connect with all stakeholders at all levels.
- Result-oriented, with a can-do attitude required to thrive
- Ability to flex and switch from one focus to another depending on what is priority for the business or team at any time.
- Excellent organisation and prioritisation skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Strong verbal and written English language skills.
- Experience working with global stakeholders on complex changes.
Desirable experience of:
- Working in a B2B environment
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in content management
- Customer-facing experience, ideally in agency
- Proven track record working on own initiative, act decisively, promptly, and confidently
- Co-ordination of external parties
A marketing certification is desirable but not essential.