Customer Marketing Executive
At Lyreco we all share a common goal to strive for passion, excellence, respect and agility. We are proud to be the European leader and the third largest distributor of workplace products and services in the world
We are committed to the development of our employees and we aim to achieve that by creating a culture that inspires and empowers.
Are you seeking a new challenge? This offer might be for you!
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES & ACCOUNTABILITIES: -
Increase Customer lifetime value
- Coordinate with relevant stakeholders in delivering key marketing campaigns, based on a dedicated campaign calendar across all departments and all customers touch points
- Support the team in identifying challenges and opportunities of the business to develop strategy and action plans to accelerate growth and profitability
Go-To-Market for Singapore
- Roll out effective marketing plans that will drive leads acquisition, as well as brand awareness, utilizing both offline and online channels targeting all stages of the funnel and with a methodological approach (calendar, reporting, test and learn). Work closely with Digital Marketing Manager in driving Digital related plans.
- Support execution of paid contents including agency management, partner selection, content development, media buying, budgeting and reporting.
- Lead some projects assigned by the line manager
- Competitor analysis and market trends spotting - to identify opportunities and propose pioneering strategies ahead of competitions
Support Online presence
- Support in managing the different platforms that exist in the Lyreco digital ecosystem to improve the usability, design and conversion
- Responsible of Database management (cleaning and growth) and roll out integrated contact plan to retain our customers and generate more revenue. Manage Eloqua Emailing tool
- Support in providing monthly marketing report detailing trends analysis and actionable recommendations for improvement and growth.
- Be the GO TO person for all different departments (sales, customer service, product marketing, etc.) and become an advocate of customer marketing (educate, train and suggest)
- Liaise closely with regional and global stakeholders for delivery of some projects assigned.
Fulfil other duties as required
- Pick up new activities that fall broadly in the purpose of the role
QUALIFICATION & REQUIREMENTS: -
- Degree in Marketing or Business or a combination of education and experience in a related field
- Strong communication skills, Analytical skills, Project management skills, high proficiency in Microsoft Office (Powerpoint and Excel)
- 2 years working experience in brand marketing / project and event management experiences in Singapore within Consumer goods / tech / Online Marketplaces or B2B industries. Understanding and experience in omni-channel marketing is a pre-requisite to this role. Experience in event management in Singapore is a plus. Good understanding of Singapore media landscape, cultural nuances and working experience.
- Great team player, and ability to work with various type of personality
- Is structured in working approach, able to organise and plan effectively and execute tasks efficiently
- Strong time management, organised and able to manage workload in structure ane timely manner
- Broad thinker with strong business acumen and analytical skills - ability to use market analysis to identify high potential opportunities
- Creative and strategic thinker
- Only candidate eligible to work in Singapore will be consider