Customer Service Representative
At Lyreco we all share a common goal to strive for passion, excellence, respect and agility. We are proud to be the European leader and the third largest distributor of workplace products and services in the world
We are committed to the development of our employees and we aim to achieve that by creating a culture that inspires and empowers.
Are you seeking a new challenge? This offer might be for you!
Job Title: Customer Service Representative
Location: Rathcoole, Dublin
Salary: Up to €25K dependant of experience
Monday- Friday 9 - 5.30pm
Must have own transport due to the Rural Location.
We have an exciting opportunity for you to join our vibrant team in our award-winning Customer Care department, based at our Dublin office. At Lyreco, providing every customer with an excellent quality service is our number one priority and due to our on-going commitment to our customers, we are looking to expand the team to continue to offer an exceptional service.
As a Customer Service Representative, you will be responsible for:
· Providing customers with the highest level of customer experience
· Be able to work to deadlines, whilst providing a quality customer service
· Updating and maintaining the customers records on an ongoing basis.
· Provide support to sales support to our field based and inside sales teams
· Promote products on call, in line with relevant promotional activity.
· Be flexible in providing support for other teams when required
The ideal Customer Service Representative will :
· Have excellent communication skills with the ability to articulate your message and build trust with customers and colleagues
· Have an excellent telephone manner and customer rapport skills to deliver the best customer care experience.
· Have the ability to work as part of a team and achieve common goals
· Be highly organised with excellent attention to detail
· Be computer literate
- Excellent Commission Structure
- 23 days holiday + BH
- Company Pension
- Private Medical Insurance (after completion of one years’ service)
- Life Assurance
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidised canteen
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Retail Vouchers
- Eye care vouchers
- Discounted gym memberships
If this sounds like something you may be interested in, please Apply Now!
As a diverse and forward-thinking employer, we embed the principles of equality, diversity, and inclusion into everything we do. That includes our staff, customers, suppliers, and our local community.
We’re committed to the wellbeing of all our staff and to the sustainability of our environment.
Agency CV’s will not be accepted.