Designer - Developer - Confirmed/Expert
At Lyreco we all share a common goal to strive for passion, excellence, respect and agility. We are proud to be the European leader and the third largest distributor of workplace products and services in the world
We are committed to the development of our employees and we aim to achieve that by creating a culture that inspires and empowers.
Are you seeking a new challenge? This offer might be for you!
Lyreco's Supply Chain operates in 27 countries through 19 main warehouses and many regional distribution centres, keeping at heart to provide the most sustainable solutions. The last miles delivery is mainly managed with the help of our own fleet.
To provide our drivers and our customers the best experience possible, we have developed an in-house Delivery Management Software with many features (truck load optimisation, route balancing, journey optimisation, customers' relation management, mobile apps, …)
Now it's time for us to build the version 2 of this crucial tool of our Supply Chain. It is the opportunity to work on every side of a complete system (back and front).
We are currently seeking a confirmed/expert Developer to join our Supply Chain and Marketing IT team which manages all the IT systems on this domain.
In the team of 5 persons, you will have to take the lead on the development of our version 2.
- Participate to and understand the business requirements
- Participate to the architecture design
- Conception, development and implementation of the solutions
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging
- Write clean code to develop functional web applications
- Conduct unit tests, code reviews, refactor the current source codes, and maintain design and code documentation
- Coaching junior developers
You have a significant experience in the development of the back and front of software.
Ideally, you already work on Supply Chain topics and on application for delivery management with a strong interested on end user usage.
You have a passion for technology and a flexible creative approach to problem solving.
- Strong experience with Java 8+.
- Strong experience with TDD and other better-coding approach (clean architecture, clean code)
- Strong experience with Spring ecosystem (Spring itself, SpringBoot, MVC, Security, JPA, etc...)
- Strong experience with Kafka.
- Strong experience with relational databases (Oracle) and NoSql databases (MongoDB).
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Strong English speaking and writing skills.
We would be even more impressed if you also have:
- Experience with container solutions like docker, kubernetes etc.
- Experience with legacy code and how to deal with it.
- Experience with CI/CD and scripting languages (jenkins, groovy).
- Experience of frontend or mobile (Android) development.