E-Commerce & Customer Marketing Director
At Lyreco we all share a common goal to strive for passion, excellence, respect and agility. We are proud to be the European leader and the third largest distributor of workplace products and services in the world
We are committed to the development of our employees and we aim to achieve that by creating a culture that inspires and empowers.
Are you seeking a new challenge? This offer might be for you!
Blend of International and local working styles
Change management in an agile environment
As E-commerce & Customer Marketing Director for one of Thailand’s largest purely B2B distributors, you will be one of the SMT taking responsibility for four key groups of people leading the development and implementation of the e-commerce platform as well as directing customer focussed commercial and marketing activities to achieve our corporate goals.
E-Commerce Platform Team Managment
- Management for product & promotional content of the E-Commerce platform which represents 50% share 9and growing) of the local sales turnover.
- Evolution of the look, feel and customer experience on the e-commerce site to increase customer lifetime value.
- Managing all paid promotional aspects such as key words, paid banners, shop in shop etc.
- Master Product Data content management and enhancement.
- SEO strategy and optimization on e-commerce site & corporate website.
- Reporting sell-through & reacting to all customer interaction on the e-commerce platform with a methodological approach (plan, reporting, test and learn) through expert use of GA.
- Liaising closely with international partners for learning and best practice sharing.
Sales Lead and Database Team Management (cleaning & growth)
- Owning the relationship with external agencies providing SEM in tools like AdWords and other back-end platforms, including managing the budget and measuring ROI.
- Customer database mining & management (cleaning and growth) to provide constant opportunities for both Telesales and Field Sales.
- Allocation & tracking through to conversion of all inbound sales leads.
Direct Marketing (Email, Line and Sales) Team Management
- Directing all activities on Eloqua Emailing and Line Business Tools.
- Management of all Sales Competitions, Campaigns, Budgets and ROIs.
- External customer newsletters
MarCom and Graphic Design Teams
- Managing the Graphic Design team producing artworks for all off and online marketing.
- Production of traditional catalogues and printed marketing material.
- Site owner and Editor for the Corporate Website, responsible for sourcing up to date and relevant content.
Qualifications and Skills
- Relevant commercial / digital work experience for the position
- Hands on with Google Data Studio, Google Tag Manager, website development programmes such as WIX, Wordpress as well as competent HTML skills are a must
- Experience with content tools such as Drupal, Master Data Management tools such as Stibo, Power BI & SAP is a plus
- Excellent command in Thai, English & general communication skills