Existing Business Development Manager - Central London
At Lyreco we all share a common goal to strive for passion, excellence, respect and agility. We are proud to be the European leader and the third largest distributor of workplace products and services in the world
We are committed to the development of our employees and we aim to achieve that by creating a culture that inspires and empowers.
Are you seeking a new challenge? This offer might be for you!
Business Development Manager
Home/Field Based – Covering Central London locations
£30,000 - £35,000 (Depending on Experience), plus Commission, Travel Allowance, Mobile Phone, Laptop etc.
Lyreco are the market leader in Workplace Solutions and specialises in providing workplace solutions to businesses globally across a variety of sectors.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Business Development Manager to work within our existing mid-market business covering the Central London area. The role of this Business Development Manager will involve the consistent achievement of sales and margin targets through retaining and growing a defined customer base
As a Business Development Manager you will be responsible for:
- Managing relationships and accounts effectively (new wins will be transferred to you on a regular basis)
- To maintain and grow existing business accounts
- To have margin discussions as and when needed
- Regular customer visits to create and deliver account development plans
- To implement and launch new accounts as required
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a proven track record of achieving sales and margin targets
- Demonstrate and provide evidence of selling skills to grow existing business
- Excellent customer awareness and ability to build excellent working relationships with our existing customer base
- Able to sell and negotiate at all levels within an organisation
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel.
- Be able to analyse data to identify potential within an existing client
- You are required to hold a full driving licence
Lyreco is a great place to work. We believe in fostering a culture that values our people and inspires each of us to be the best we can be. If you want to join a company that is packed with great energy, fun, and a place where you can accelerate your career, then Lyreco is the right place for you!
- Clear career pathways with outstanding development programmes to support your growth and development
- Excellent commission scheme
- Company Pension
- Private medical insurance after completion of one years’ service
- Life assurance
- 23 days holiday per year, which increases the longer you are with us, + 8 Bank Holidays
- Employee discount scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP), providing well-being support when you need it
- Health and wellness initiatives
As a diverse and forward-thinking employer, we embed the principles of equality, diversity, and inclusion into everything we do. That includes our staff, customers, suppliers, and our local community. We’re committed to the wellbeing of all our staff and to the sustainability of our environment.
Agency CV’s will not be accepted.