At Lyreco we all share a common goal to strive for passion, excellence, respect and agility. We are proud to be the European leader and the third largest distributor of workplace products and services in the world
We are committed to the development of our employees and we aim to achieve that by creating a culture that inspires and empowers.
Are you seeking a new challenge? This offer might be for you!
- Produce creative typographical styles and page layouts for the annual Catalogue (covers, introductory pages and preparation of made-up pages to artwork) within the timeline and according to Group graphic standard
- Produce marketing promotional material (promotional flyers, annual calendar, brochures, presenters, advertisements and directory entries) in timely manner
- Coordinate with respective marketing team member to ensure graphic production support to all marketing event and production of marketing campaigns – videos, catalogues, brochures, Company Newsletter in timely manner
- Management of photographic projects (supplier transparencies, product samples, stock return, etc) and departmental image databank effectively
- Manage studio activities effectively (production minutes, workload planning in the studio, jobs in and out of studio checks and progress chase). Ensure all activities are produced within the timeline set by the management team and to end product is meeting the Lyreco expectation
- Effectively communicate to relevant stakeholder on any grahic design related material distribution for internal, external and international use
- Lead person for Lyreco Singapore Malaysia for all group standard design, artwork related information that need to be channel to local subsidiary level. Accountable for Group standard at local level.
- Schedule and manage all graphic projects and define budget constraint with the manager to ensure effective planning to achieve project's objective
- Testing graphics across various media
- All other adhoc reasonable assignment assigned to you from time to time
- Minimum Diploma in Arts/Graphic Design/Design/Fine Arts or related field
- Strong skills and knowledge in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Dreamweaver, CI standard,
- Good English verbal and written skills
- Minimum 3 years in graphic designing role
- Candidates who has fully vaccinated and eligible to work in senai area will be considered.
- Salary range between RM2700 - RM3000