Inside Sales Representative
At Lyreco we all share a common goal to strive for passion, excellence, respect and agility. We are proud to be the European leader and the third largest distributor of workplace products and services in the world
We are committed to the development of our employees and we aim to achieve that by creating a culture that inspires and empowers.
Are you seeking a new challenge? This offer might be for you!
Inside Sales Representative
Salary: Up to £23k per annum + Commission
Hours of Work – Monday to Friday (9am – 5.30pm)
Lyreco are the Exclusive distributor for Nespresso Professional Solutions and we have an exciting opportunity for an Inside Sales Representative to join the team.
Nespresso Professional are the tailored option for offering quality coffee in the office or business environment. Due to growth within Nespresso in the past few years, we are now looking for an Inside Sales Representative.
If you enjoy being on the phone, building relationships with customers but also thrive on delivering excellent customer service then this could be the perfect role for you.
It really is a fantastic opportunity to work alongside a well-known premium brand and be a part of an area of growth within Lyreco.
As an Inside Sales Representative your responsibilities are:
- Manage existing client relationships through phone and email.
- Creating appointments for the Business Development Managers
- Self-generating leads via referrals from existing customers. As well as upselling and cross selling to existing customers.
- Contacting an existing Lyreco customer base to increase spend to include Nespresso professional for businesses with 5-50 employees
- Effectively manage a pipeline of potential customers, report activity, track sales, book appointments
- Work closely with other areas of the business internally to enhance the service offering
- Completion of CRM daily
The ideal Inside Sales Representative will:
- Previous demonstrable experience in an outbound sales environment
- Ability to negotiate and sell at all levels
- Knowledge of creating and developing a new business pipeline
- Excellent customer service skills
- Highly organised, with a motivated and ambitious attitude
- Be proficient with Microsoft Outlook and Excel
Lyreco is a great place to work. We believe in fostering a culture that values our people and inspires each of us to be the best we can be. If you want to join a company that is packed with great energy, fun, and a place where you can accelerate your career, then Lyreco is the right place for you!
- Excellent Commission Structure
- 23 days holiday + BH
- Company Pension
- Private Medical Insurance (after completion of one years’ service)
- Life Assurance
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Retail Vouchers
- Eye care vouchers
- Discounted gym memberships
As a diverse and forward-thinking employer, we embed the principles of equality, diversity, and inclusion into everything we do. That includes our staff, customers, suppliers, and our local community.
We’re committed to the wellbeing of all our staff and to the sustainability of our environment.
Agency CV’s will not be accepted.