Manager of Agile Coaches
At Lyreco we all share a common goal to strive for passion, excellence, respect and agility. We are proud to be the European leader and the third largest distributor of workplace products and services in the world
We are committed to the development of our employees and we aim to achieve that by creating a culture that inspires and empowers.
Are you seeking a new challenge? This offer might be for you!
Manager of Agile Coaches
Our Agile coaches team supports Project and Product teams with transforming and animating the agile approach in Lyreco.
In a context of implementation of a product approach, the target is to build and run Projects/Products in an efficient way.
Within a department focused on governance, you are part of the data collection supporting decision making process of the CIO Leadership Team.
Are you ready to take pleasure and:
- Manage our scrum masters and agile coaches
- Provide tailored support to our projects and products governance
- Continuously increase the maturity of our organization by optimizing processes regarding agile frameworks
- Lead convictions to support new ways of working and management
- You are open minded and pragmatical
- You are comfortable with people from different horizon (within whole structure)
- You have a very good English skills while French and polish language is/are a nice to have
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Strong customer focus
- You have 2-5 years’ experience in management
- You have strong knowledge and experience in projects and products management.
- You have an Agile mindset.
- You have strong knowledge on different agile frameworks – certifications are a plus
- You could be a teacher and embrace the change.
- You are committed to continuously support and manage the team
- You can make the difference within the teams by bringing an agnostic point of view
- You animate and challenge the usage of some existing and used frameworks
- You are a strong contributor to the global governance of PO organization
- You are a strong contributor to the Scrums “Community”
- You constantly co-build and document the agile operating model
- You target the best possible efficiency; you are in a permanent constructive approach to improve the rationalization and the quality of our deliverables
- You ensure proper lifecycle of the documentation and present the findings in a clear manner
- You can train and coach management level when necessary.
If you have any questions or need further information, please feel free to contact Franck DEBIEVE