Marketing Performance & Analytics Specialist
At Lyreco we all share a common goal to strive for passion, excellence, respect and agility. We are proud to be the European leader and the third largest distributor of workplace products and services in the world
We are committed to the development of our employees and we aim to achieve that by creating a culture that inspires and empowers.
Are you seeking a new challenge? This offer might be for you!
You will be a part of the Marketing team, a group of highly skilled and engaged specialists, working to provide the right e-commerce content and experience. Considering the right channels by understanding customer journeys and drivers of customers’ behaviors and preferences.
Your main role will be:
- Defining a strategy and structure of paid ads within omnichannel environment in cooperation with marketing department (Product Managers, Acquisition and Retention team, Digital team) and external agencies.
- Keeping up the data-driven culture within Marketing department using data from different sources and tools with focus on customer experience and ROI.
- Understanding and mapping out customer data throughout the customer journey
- Gathering and analyzing performance data through different communication channels
- Creating strategy for paid ads through different platforms
- Monitoring and reviewing campaigns in DV360 and further communication on strategy with external agency
- Evaluating efficiency and profitability of campaigns
- Providing recommendations on the most profitable campaigns, channels, products and services within omnichannel environment
- Analyzing behavior data, finding patterns and implementing the findings to enhance our marketing communication together with all marketing departments
- Reporting and interpretation of results to support data-driven marketing decisions
- Active participation in communication with Google Analytics developers z Grupy (Lyreco is switching to GA4 upgate Goole analytics, at the end of 2022)
- To collaborate on enhancement of Google Tag Manager setting
Required personal profile, qualifications and skills
- At least 3+ years’ experience in areas like: web analytics, search, customer journey analysis, A/B testing, Conversion funnel, CRM analysis, marketing communication metrics
- Understanding of the key marketing performance metrics through different formats (video, display, e-mail, e-commerce elements, etc.)
- Data driven enthusiast with strong analytical thinking able to find patterns
- Advanced user of MS Excel
- Advanced user of Google Analytics
- Google Tag Manager user, or advanced user is a plus
- Being able to brief agency and communicate effectiveness through data
- Power BI and Google Data Studio user, being able to give suggestions on report improvements
- Creating easy-understanding data visualizations
- Being proactive, strategic and able to work independently and as a part of a team
- English at level at least B2
- Experience with automation tools is a plus
- Experienced with SQL queries is a plus
- Additional marketing certifications is a plus
What you might like about this role:
- Working with rich customer behavior data from 4 different countries
- Making data driven decisions
- Working in a space open to experiments and innovations