National Account Manager - Public Sector
At Lyreco we all share a common goal to strive for passion, excellence, respect and agility. We are proud to be the European leader and the third largest distributor of workplace products and services in the world
We are committed to the development of our employees and we aim to achieve that by creating a culture that inspires and empowers.
Are you seeking a new challenge? This offer might be for you!
National Account Manager
Home/Field Based (Ideally located Midlands/North West area)
Salary – Up to £45k per annum (DOE) + uncapped commission, company car, laptop, mobile phone
Hours of Work – Monday to Friday
Lyreco are the market leader in Workplace Solutions and specialise in providing workplace solutions to businesses globally, across a variety of sectors.
Within our New Business Public Sector Division we are looking to recruit a National Account Manager. This is an important role within a strong team and needs a driven, new business hunter who has experience of working with large accounts within a fast-moving environment.
If you are looking for your next career move and want to work with a company who want to develop our talent, then take a look at the details below.
As a National Account Manager your responsibilities are:
- Achievement of monthly activity, new business sales and gross profit margin targets set monthly and annually. Negotiating fixed term contracts to ensure achievement of these.
- Identifying and targeting relevant business accounts across all public sector.
- Networking and working with procurement professionals and key contacts to establish needs and sell the full workplace solution to them.
- Responsible for all stages of contract negotiations, including tender processes and e-auctions.
- Creating and delivering a leading Workplace Solution proposition through professional presentation and commercially astute pricing.
- Build pricing & technical strategies to gain competitive advantage and deliver new business sales and margin result.
The ideal National Account Manager will:
- Have a complete understanding of sales and new business hunting
- Have strong commercial acumen with demonstrable experience of winning new business at corporate level
- Experience of writing tenders (commercial & technical perspective) is desirable
- Experience of tender/bids process, pricing strategy and proposal submittal
- Excellent social media selling experience
- Previous Public Sector experience (desirable)
- Able to analyse large amounts of data
Lyreco is a great place to work. We believe in fostering a culture that values our people and inspires each of us to be the best we can be. If you want to join a company that is packed with great energy, fun, and a place where you can accelerate your career, then Lyreco is the right place for you!
- Excellent Commission Structure
- 23 days holiday + BH
- Company Pension
- Private Medical Insurance (after completion of one years’ service)
- Life Assurance
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Company car specific to role
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Retail Vouchers
- Eye care vouchers
- Discounted gym memberships
As a diverse and forward-thinking employer, we embed the principles of equality, diversity and inclusion into everything we do. That includes our staff, customers, suppliers and our local community.
We’re committed to the wellbeing of all our staff and to the sustainability of our environment.
Agency CV’s will not be accepted.