New Business Development Manager - Central London
At Lyreco we all share a common goal to strive for passion, excellence, respect and agility. We are proud to be the European leader and the third largest distributor of workplace products and services in the world
We are committed to the development of our employees and we aim to achieve that by creating a culture that inspires and empowers.
Are you seeking a new challenge? This offer might be for you!
New Business Development Manager – Mid Market Division - Central London
Home/Field Based – Covering Central London locations
Base salary: £30,000 - £35,000 OTE up to £55k + travel allowance, laptop, mobile phone
Additional incentives for top achievers
‘An exciting time to join and be part of something really special.’
We are wanting you to be a part of a successful, expanding team working in the heart of our capital. We want passionate, driven salespeople who thrive on winning new business and getting in front of the customer.
Lyreco are a well-established, global company and we would like you to become an integral part of a team of 6 who are all focused on growth with development and being successful.
As a New Business Development Manager in Central London – you will identify, qualify and win mid-sized business within your specified geographical area.
You will also be expected to:
- Prospect for New Business sales using a range of methods including telephone
prospecting and social selling.
- Work in line with company expectations to deliver both sales and margin targets.
- To build strong business relationships and take full ownership of the new business sales cycle
- Build pricing & technical strategies to gain competitive advantage and deliver new business
sales and margin result.
- Be experienced in producing tailored sales material and presenting to prospective clients
- Undertaking regular face to face and virtual meetings with prospective customers
The ideal New Business Development Manager will:
- Have a strong desire to prospect and win new business
- Will have the desire to be top salesperson in the team
- Has excellent experience in using social media avenues to identify potential customers
- Previous Business to Business selling experience
- Proven track record of successfully winning new business
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and PowerPoint.
- Be able to put together winning sales presentations
- Ability and willingness to generate ideas and take actions to solve problems.
- Demonstrates ownership of assigned work and accepts responsibility for own actions,
- performance and results.
Lyreco is a great place to work. We believe in fostering a culture that values our people and inspires each of us to be the best we can be. If you want to join a company that is packed with great energy, fun, and a place where you can accelerate your career, then Lyreco is the right place for you!
- Excellent commission scheme
- Clear career pathways with outstanding development programmes to support your growth and development
- Travel Allowance
- Company Pension
- Private medical insurance after completion of one years’ service
- Life assurance
- 23 days holiday per year, which increases the longer you are with us, + 8 Bank Holidays
- Employee discount scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme, providing well-being support when you need it
- Health and wellness initiatives
As a diverse and forward-thinking employer, we embed the principles of equality, diversity, and inclusion into everything we do. That includes our staff, customers, suppliers, and our local community. We’re committed to the wellbeing of all our staff and to the sustainability of our environment.
Agency CV’s will not be accepted.