At Lyreco we all share a common goal to strive for passion, excellence, respect and agility. We are proud to be the European leader and the third largest distributor of workplace products and services in the world
We are committed to the development of our employees and we aim to achieve that by creating a culture that inspires and empowers.
Are you seeking a new challenge? This offer might be for you!
Salary - £25,000 - £30,000 per annum (DOE)
Working hours: Monday – Friday 9am – 5.30pm
The Product and Services team are an integral part of Lyreco and are instrumental in finding first-to-market solutions for the different categories we sell to our customers.
With this in mind, we are looking for a Product Manager to join our Furniture category team. Reporting to the Senior Product Manager, the Product Manager with take responsibility for a defined product group, driving value, mitigating supply chain risk and delivering cost savings.
If you have previous buying, procurement or product management experience then this could be the next challenge you are looking for.
Product Manager Key Responsibilities:
- Develop ‘’better buying’’ solutions without compromising our strict quality or service guidelines, continuously aiming to drive out cost.
- Work with your supplier partners to ensure Lyreco gains ‘’first to market’’, and ‘’Exclusive’’ Product ranges that drives competitive advantage in your marketplace.
- Work with manufacturers to ensure a first to market contractual and subscription business with an aim to gaining exclusive market leading propositions for Lyreco.
- Continuously review, and simplify your range, delivering a market leading breadth and depth, whilst driving out product duplication.
- Continuously review your stock health, driving out slow and ‘non-moving lines’ to minimise any stock provision position.
- Work closely with our sales forces and attend joint customer visits to support as a subject matter expert.
Product Manager Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- A very organised individual who is able to multi-task
- Happy to negotiate with suppliers and communicate via various platforms
- Experience of working in a fast-moving environment, ideally in product buying or Procurement, in a catering category or a fast-moving Retail/FMCG environment (ideal but not essential)
- Experience of working within a B2B Buying model would also be advantageous.
Lyreco is a great place to work. We believe in fostering a culture that values our people and inspires each of us to be the best we can be. If you want to join a company that is packed with great energy, fun, and a place where you can accelerate your career, then Lyreco is the right place for you!
- Clear career pathways, outstanding development programmes to support your growth
- Company Pension
- Private medical insurance after completion of one years’ service
- Life assurance
- 23 days holiday per year, which increases the longer you are with us, + 8 Bank Holidays
- Employee discount scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP), providing well-being support when you need it
- Health and wellness initiatives
If this sounds like something you may be interested in, please Apply Now!
As a diverse and forward-thinking employer, we embed the principles of equality, diversity and inclusion into everything we do. That includes our staff, customers, suppliers and our local community.
We’re committed to the wellbeing of all our staff and to the sustainability of our environment.
Agency CV’s will not be accepted.