Product Owner Product Data (H/F)
At Lyreco we all share a common goal to strive for passion, excellence, respect and agility. We are proud to be the European leader and the third largest distributor of workplace products and services in the world
We are committed to the development of our employees and we aim to achieve that by creating a culture that inspires and empowers.
Are you seeking a new challenge? This offer might be for you!
In order to provide our customers with the best solutions and product experience, Lyreco has to become a more Data driven company. Therefore, Lyreco is looking for a Product Master Data Product Owner, working in the Master Data Management Team. You will be a key stakeholder in the GREAT project linked to Product Data (like Content Automation, GTIN management, sustainability offer and marketplace)
On a permanent contract, the position can be in Marly (France), Amsterdam (Netherlands) or Gdansk (Poland) within the Group's IT
You will be the group reference point for the product data model and architecture, meaning that :
- You will design and maintain Product Master data Model and Architecture (data flows)
- You will define Product Master data location, standards and quality indicators
- You will have to define data mapping with source and consumers
As a Product owner, your key responsibilities include:
- Maintain and enrich the Product vision aligned with the overall business strategy and share this vision (working closely with Marketing product owners)
- Identify users' expectations and the benefits the product master data will bring, gather feedback from users
- Identify the expected features, development and select those that bring the most values or benefits to users to define and plan product releases/versions
- Describe each feature chosen as a User Story
- Understand the Technical Story proposed by the development team (non-functional but essential needs - e.g. Migration of a database version) and Bug Story (bugs identified on the current version)
- Prioritize all Stories within the Product Master Data Backlog
- Maintain the Product Master data Backlog and Ensure backlog is visible, transparent to the core team and all major contributors
- Accept or reject Story implemented by the production team by carrying out or organizing the user tests
- Coordinate incident solving liaising with the various experts (IS or business)
- With the support of Data governance and users, ensure and support the quality improvement of the data stored within the Product Master data
- Liaise with and communicate to Product master data users at Group and Subsidiaries level on Product master data content, rules, related applications features and roadmap
EXPECTED PROFILE / SKILLS
To deliver on this mission, of course you will need a collaborative and creative mind-set, nevertheless we are also looking for a truly unique character with a pioneering, entrepreneurial and results orientated approach.
Other essential requirements:
- Degree in Science (Bac+5)
- Previous experience in projects or roles related to Master Data Management
- Data driven culture: familiar with an environment mixing data analyst, data scientist, data engineers, data steward, devops, web analyst …
- Good understanding of SAP, API principles and usages
- Organization is key: you will be dealing with multiple priorities, so having a structured yet agile approach – with good knowledge of the scrum agile methodology - will be essential
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to communicate and collaborate with multiple stakeholders.
- Fluent written and spoken English
If you would like to work in an ever evolving and collaborative environment that puts our people at the forefront with the mission of delivering to our customers, then we would love to hear from you.