Quality System Coordinator
At Lyreco we all share a common goal to strive for passion, excellence, respect and agility. We are proud to be the European leader and the third largest distributor of workplace products and services in the world
We are committed to the development of our employees and we aim to achieve that by creating a culture that inspires and empowers.
Are you seeking a new challenge? This offer might be for you!
Providing support and coordination to ensure our approved internal processes are up-to-date, documented and comply with the quality standard.
In addition, you will be trained and get appointed as Data Protection Officer (DPO) who is responsible for ensuring PDPA compliance including the awareness communication and training to employees.
Quality system related:
- Maintain and file ISO approved work procedures in documentary system.
- Ensure documentation is updated and complies with the organization and management rules.
- Support and give instruction to employees about ISO documentary system.
- Maintain data inventory and record of processing activities.
- Ensure the contracts with vendors and third parties consist of adequate PDPA requirements.
- Handle queries and requests by data subjects and employees.
- General knowledge or experience in quality management system (ISO9001)
- Experience in administration and coordination.
- Minimum 3 years of working experience.
- Good interpersonal skills.