Quote & Tender Specialist
At Lyreco we all share a common goal to strive for passion, excellence, respect and agility. We are proud to be the European leader and the third largest distributor of workplace products and services in the world
We are committed to the development of our employees and we aim to achieve that by creating a culture that inspires and empowers.
Are you seeking a new challenge? This offer might be for you!
Key responsibilities & accountabilities:
The provision of a high quality service relating to the preparation and presentation of Quotes and Tenders for our sales force including:
- Selecting the most suitable product to match the customers’ core list, in relation to product specification and price. Respecting lead times and working with Corporate Accounts to react to customers’ demands for a fast response time
- To manage the non-catalogue lines within the required tender timelines
- To manage any quote queries sent into the team from the sales force
- To source for non-catalogue items at the stipulated timeline.
- To assist on routine administrative task.
To assist in ensuring all tools and data files are kept up to date with accurate product & price information
- To undertake such other duties as may reasonably be requested by CD
- To be accountable for sales, margin and inventory holding
- Demonstrate the Lyreco values at all times
- Develop excellent business relationships at all levels of contact
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Enthusiastic with Can Do Attitude
- Team player
- PC literate, particularly in the use of Excel
- Sound organizational and administrative skills
- Agility in sourcing
- Key working relationships are with the Corporate Accounts and external suppliers.
- Analytical, ability to work with numbers and excellent attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and work under intense timeline submission.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision and exhibit high levels of initiative.
- Degree in Business, Engineering or related field preferred
- 3-5 years’ experience in Quote & Tender Management
- In depth knowledge and experience working with CPQ Tools
- Prior experience managing suppliers relation.
- Candidate who has fully vaccinated and eligible to work in Johor Malaysia will be considered.
- Salary range of RM3000-RM3500