Sales Support Manager
At Lyreco we all share a common goal to strive for passion, excellence, respect and agility. We are proud to be the European leader and the third largest distributor of workplace products and services in the world
We are committed to the development of our employees and we aim to achieve that by creating a culture that inspires and empowers.
Are you seeking a new challenge? This offer might be for you!
- Provide and distribute sales reports, customer data and analyze to support sales team.
- Develop and organize procedures with Evaluate sales processes to Increase sales efficiency and smoothly operations.
- Introduced, demonstrated, supported and management sales information and systems.
- Organize customers into the appropriate sales territories and areas.
- Supervise sales targets and planning for the Field sales force under the direction of the Field Sales Manager.
- Actively participate and/or lead various ad-hoc internal projects, as assigned.
- University degree with excellent data management skills.
- 3-5 years of experience in Sales data analyze or Sales Support.
- Business to business practical experience with the application of standardized sales methods is preferred.
- Outgoing and positive person, able to work in a very challenging environment and objective oriented.
- Able to professionally use English both spoken & written.
- PC literate Excel/Word/PowerPoint/Outlook.