Sales Support Manager
At Lyreco we all share a common goal to strive for passion, excellence, respect and agility. We are proud to be the European leader and the third largest distributor of workplace products and services in the world
We are committed to the development of our employees and we aim to achieve that by creating a culture that inspires and empowers.
Are you seeking a new challenge? This offer might be for you!
- Head of the centralised sales support function working closely with the leaders of the major sales channels, (Telesales, Field Sales & Corporate Sales)
- Managing the sales support team to ensure the ongoing support and management of the company’s sales tools, information systems and commercial data.
- Preparing KPI reports and associated analysis on sales activities and progress toward goals, which includes consolidating data from multiple sources of data.
- Regular analysis to ensure customers are segmented and assigned to the correct sales channels.
- Preparation and calculation of the commissions reports.
- Working with the overseas Head Office and with colleagues overseas on company best practices and centralised projects using English language
- The head of the team providing office contact and support for a large team of field based sales people
- A proven people manager
- University degree with excellent data management skills.
- Minimum of 4-6 years demonstrated success in sales administration or closely related function, with at least two years of management/supervisory experience
- Strong written and oral communications skills are needed to communicate information necessary to process new business and changes in procedures
- Excellent computer skills with experience in SAP, Power BI, and advanced Excel as a plus
- Must be proactive in recognizing changing business needs and developing corresponding changes in team approach and processes