Senior Product Manager
At Lyreco we all share a common goal to strive for passion, excellence, respect and agility. We are proud to be the European leader and the third largest distributor of workplace products and services in the world
We are committed to the development of our employees and we aim to achieve that by creating a culture that inspires and empowers.
Are you seeking a new challenge? This offer might be for you!
- Manage and grow product sections under your care through strong product selection, good pricing management and strong suppliers sourcing.
- Build and manage product suppliers effectively. This includes ability to receive good supplier marketing contributions & rebates, good product cost price for long-term partnership relationship growth.
- Carry market evolution study and trends accurately to develop solid product strategies and tactics to grow our company bottom line, expand market share & achieve margin goals.
- Collaborate effectively with Customer Marketing Teams in providing them with product knowledge, product information and analytical input in timely manner for effective marketing campaigns.
- Carry out effective communication plan with logistic, sales and customer service team to ensure respective cross departmental stakeholders well received information on all Product Marketing strategies and tactics.
- Responsible for effective strategic purchasing and budget achievement (supplier's back and program), timely management on no/slow movers products, validation on new suppliers and product listing.
- Handle end-to-end product sourcing required arrangement (i.e government tax, custom duty, delivery time leap etc) within Malaysia, Singapore or International and following group marketing guideline
- Ensure quality supplier and product sourcing process is meeting company ISO standard and group guideline
- Carryout supplier and product review yearly with the management team to ensure performance of the product and suppliers are meeting customers' expectation.
- All other adhoc reasonable assignment assigned to you from time to time
- Degree in Marketing or Business or a combination of education and experience in a related field
- SAP user , high proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel), Strong supplier sourcing skills, product margin knowledge, good data analysis skill
- Good communication skills
- Effective communicator and negotiator; well verse in verbal and written communication in English. Multi language is
- an advantage
- 5years working experience in marketing/supply chain function with minimum 3year in within marketing Sales/Product management experience in Office Supplies/FMCG/Consumer Products markets
- Salary range upto RM7000
- Candidate who has fully vaccinated and eligible to work in Senai, Johor will be considered.