Senior Software Developer - Java (H/F)
At Lyreco we all share a common goal to strive for passion, excellence, respect and agility. We are proud to be the European leader and the third largest distributor of workplace products and services in the world
We are committed to the development of our employees and we aim to achieve that by creating a culture that inspires and empowers.
Are you seeking a new challenge? This offer might be for you!
Lyreco is a worldwide distributor of workplace products, with its corporate headquarters in Valenciennes, North of France. Privately owned, the company was founded in 1926 by the Gaspard family. Lyreco is covering 25 countries with direct presence along with a further 17 countries supported by 15 Strategic Partners.
Approach to the integration between systems is often key enabler for growth in Enterprises like Lyreco. In upcoming digital transformation we are going to build our solutions on top of modern, scalable service based integration layer. The scope of this team is definitely wider than just integration. Services which will be built here are more about excluding reusable business logic from various systems to enable scalability and future integrations.
As a Senior Software Developer your mission will be not only develop efficient software solutions, but also contribute to the architecture decision and guide other team members. You will join scrum team who is responsible for not only build but also investigate and advise about the solution. On this position you will work closely with other developers as well as product owner and analyst. You will be able to share your knowledge with other developers across the company during different community meetings.
- Development of integration services based on API/event first approach with support of NoSql and kafka
- Contribute to extend existing framework to support service development
- Contribute to scrum ceremonies as an active team member
- Performing code reviews and pair programming
- Contribute to solution designs together with tech leads and architects
Qualifications and Skills
- Proficiency in Java Programming language (Mostly working on Java 17),
- A clear understanding of Agile/Scrum methodologies,
- Experience with message brokers like Kafka,
- Experience in building distributed systems,
- Understanding Clean Code, Clean Architecture principles,
- Docker, Kubernetes is a +,
- Experience in NoSQL is a +.