Software Engineering Manager (M/W)
At Lyreco, we believe in working together for tomorrow, which means constantly looking to innovate and evolve so that our employees, customers and business continue to grow and develop. We believe in a culture that values our employees and inspires them to be the best they can be and our core values of passion, excellence, respect and agility play a key part in this. Through a perfect blend of people, technology and our corporate social responsibility strategy, our future looks bright.
Software Engineering Manager
Approach to the integration between systems is often key enabler for growth in Enterprises like Lyreco. In upcoming digital transformation we are going to build our solutions on top of modern, scalable service based integration layer. As a Software Engineering Manager your mission will be to support distributed (Marly, France/Amsterdam, Netherlands/Gdańsk, Poland) teams responsible for creation of integration services, both as People Manager and Engineering Advisor.
- Represent the team across the organization,
- Support technical decisions inside the team,
- Contribute in making architectural decisions in team’s scope,
- Contribute in planning of the team work,
- Support development of team members,
- Recruitment of new team members,
- Onboard new team members,
- Train and mentor junior team members,
- Perform regular 1:1 review meetings with team members,
- Contribute in setting goals for the team.
- Experience in management of engineering teams,
- Experience and awareness of agile software development methodology,
- Great communication skills – discussing and consulting problems with team members,
- Proven experience with OOP best in Java/.NET,
- Communicative English (communication in the team is 100% in English).
Nice to have:
- Experience within system integration domain
- Experience with delivery of solution architecture,
- Experience with Devops,
- Experience with working with cloud: Azure/AWS/Google Cloud,
- Understanding of microservices architecture,
- Understanding of DDD.
Lyreco France est certifié Top Employer 2021 pour la 10ème année consécutive.