Software Quality Manager
At Lyreco we all share a common goal to strive for passion, excellence, respect and agility. We are proud to be the European leader and the third largest distributor of workplace products and services in the world
We are committed to the development of our employees and we aim to achieve that by creating a culture that inspires and empowers.
Are you seeking a new challenge? This offer might be for you!
Our Delivery office team supports best practices in Software quality and development lifecycle. It’s transforming and animating our fanatic attention on optimization of quality and rationalization of our practices over projects and products team in Lyreco.
In a context on implementation of a product approach, we are building and running software in the best efficient way. Based on end-to-end approach, the target is to consolidate data and propose options to improve our practices.
Within a department focused on the governance, you are part of the data collection supporting the decision making process of the CIO Leadership Team.
Are you ready to take pleasure in:
- Managing our Craftsman coaches
- Managing our Software Quality team Manager
- Managing our APM engineers
- Providing the tailored support to our projects and products governance
- Continuously increasing maturity of our organization by optimizing practices
- Leading convictions to support new ways of working and management
- You are open minded and pragmatical
- You are comfortable with people from different horizon (within whole structure)
- You have a very good English skills (tested) while French and polish language is/are a nice to have
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Strong customer focus
- You have 2-5 years’ experience in management
- You have strong knowledge and experience in projects and products management.
- You have an Agile/Lean mindset.
- You could be a teacher and embrace the change.
- You are committed to continuously supporting and managing the team
- You can make the difference within the structure by bringing an agnostic point of view
- You animate and challenge the usage of used frameworks/practices all along the development lifecycle (Needs expression, Dev, Int., deployment, UAT,…)
- You are a strong contributor to the global governance of our PO organization
- You are a strong contributor to the Software Quality “Community”
- You constantly co-build and document the Software Quality operating model
- You target the best possible efficiency, you are in a permanent constructive approach to improve the velocity of teams
- You ensure lifecycle of the documentation and present the findings in a clear manner
- You can train and coach management level when necessary.
If you have any questions or need further information, please feel free to contact Franck DEBIEVE