Talent Acquisition Specialist (H/F) CDI
At Lyreco, we believe in working together for tomorrow, which means constantly looking to innovate and evolve so that our employees, customers and business continue to grow and develop. We believe in a culture that values our employees and inspires them to be the best they can be and our core values of passion, excellence, respect and agility play a key part in this. Through a perfect blend of people, technology and our corporate social responsibility strategy, our future looks bright.
Main mission :
You are responsible for all external and internal recruitments in an international environment.
You are looking for the best match between the company's skills needs and the candidates' profiles.
In order to anticipate these better, you are also responsible for relations with schools and the implementation of an ambitious trainee program.
Key missions / responsibilities within LM People & Culture Department :
- Advise the manager on the balance between the need / the profile sought / the proposed remuneration in line with the HRM
- Write and circulate the offer on the most appropriate media(s).
- Hunt candidates externally / ensure sourcing.
- Pre-select candidates and pre-qualify them through telephone and/or video interviews.
- Write a descriptive and analytical report of the interview for the attention of the recruiting manager.
- Assist the recruiting manager if necessary (e.g. new manager)
- Conduct psychotechnical tests and/or scenarios, if necessary and according to the profile sought.
- Contribute to the selection of the final candidate and the job offer
- Candidate/Collaborator Experience Update dashboards and reporting tools.
- Maintain a pool of applications for future business needs.
- Be a guarantor of an excellent candidate experience (answers, deadlines, feedback)
- Animate school and partnership relations
- Animate co-optation, ensure diversity & inclusion
- Participate in the forward-looking and preventive management of jobs & skills
- Be active on professional social networks in order to develop the company's notoriety and employer brand
- Participate in and/or organize HR events (forum, webinars, trade shows, etc.).
Professional and interpersonal skills:
- English: Bilingual
- Active listening (needs analysis)
- Excellent communication (written and oral)
- Team spirit
- Initiative taking
- Respect of confidentiality
- Priority Management
Profile and experience:
- Bac+5 level and/or with experience, you have at least 3 years experience in a similar function.
- International experience is mandatory.
Lyreco France est certifié Top Employer 2021 pour la 10ème année consécutive.