Technical Support Manager - Hygiene
At Lyreco we all share a common goal to strive for passion, excellence, respect and agility. We are proud to be the European leader and the third largest distributor of workplace products and services in the world
We are committed to the development of our employees and we aim to achieve that by creating a culture that inspires and empowers.
Are you seeking a new challenge? This offer might be for you!
Technical Support Manager – Hygiene
Salary : Up to £45k per annum (DOE)
Location: Telford, flexible
Working Hours: Monday to Friday, 9am - 5.30pm
Working as part of the Product Marketing team the Technical Support Manager will be the technical expert within the Hygiene Category and will own the product standards and specifications for the Hygiene Category. The Technical Support Manager will support the Head of Category and Head of Sales for Hygiene, building credibility in the marketplace, through on and off-line activities and sales approach. You will also be responsible for managing the Team Administrator.
Key Responsibilities of the role:
- To ensuring Lyreco meets customers regulatory requirements and is complaint with all relevant legislation for Hygiene products
- Responsible for on and off line content linked to product and the Hygiene Category
- Lead the development and ongoing maintenance of the Safetyhub
- Deliver accurate, relevant and timely information to wider sales teams on product and customer solutions. Provide guidance, appropriate training and mentoring to the Category Team
- Stay abreast of industry challenges, issues and developments sharing insight with Category and Market team.
- Support Category team in strengthening/consolidating the supply base
- Support the Bid team on assessing the technical and commercial viability of opportunities and ensuring our “offer” is fit for purpose. Support the Sales teams on large opportunities
- Working with the CSR Team and Head of Category to develop Social Value developments within Category
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Experience working as a Category Manager, Hygiene sector experience is desirable
- Good understanding of Hygiene regulations and legislation
- Excellent communication skills and experience working collaboratively with both internal and external partners
Lyreco is a great place to work. We believe in fostering a culture that values our people and inspires each of us to be the best we can be. If you want to join a company that is packed with great energy, fun, and a place where you can accelerate your career, then Lyreco is the right place for you!
- Clear career pathways with outstanding development programmes to support your growth and development
- Company Pension
- Private medical insurance after completion of one years’ service
- Life assurance
- 23 days holiday per year, which increases the longer you are with us, + 8 Bank Holidays
- Employee discount scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP), providing well-being support when you need it
- Health and wellness initiatives
As a diverse and forward-thinking employer, we embed the principles of equality, diversity and inclusion into everything we do. That includes our staff, customers, suppliers and our local community. We’re committed to the wellbeing of all our staff and to the sustainability of our environment.
Agency CV’s will not be accepted.