Workplace Innovation and Content Manager
At Lyreco we all share a common goal to strive for passion, excellence, respect and agility. We are proud to be the European leader and the third largest distributor of workplace products and services in the world
We are committed to the development of our employees and we aim to achieve that by creating a culture that inspires and empowers.
Are you seeking a new challenge? This offer might be for you!
Innovation is a part of Lyreco DNA. Indeed, one of our four values is the Pioneer spirit, and our mission is to deliver sustainably what any workplace needs so its people can focus on what matters most.
In this context, Lyreco innovation aims at understanding the evolution of the workplace environment and picturing what the future of work could be to keep delivering a great working day to both our customers and employees.
As Workplace Innovation and Content Manager, you will be integral to our ongoing mission to research and communicate the innovation trends impacting our business.
Your will have two main missions:
To research and understand the trends that will impact our industry and the workplace – The Future of Work To effectively communicate our Innovation activities, insights and trends both internally and externally
You’ll report to the Group Head of Innovation.
- Become an expert in the Future of Work – the new trends, ideas, methodologies, tools and opportunities that could form part of Lyreco’s future strategy
- Research start-ups that align with our trends and the global strategy.
- Build a network of passionate people in Lyreco who want to collaborate and share their knowledge and insights.
- Define and manage one research project per year (this could involve working with external organisations – eg universities).
- Plan and execute communication of research findings (working with comms)
- Plan and execute innovation comms plan (with Innovation team, ambassadors and comms team)
- Create and commission engaging content to share using our channels – ie monthly innovation newsletter, and a quarterly white paper and blog posts curated from around the Lyreco Innovation community.
- Engage with the various departments and countries to share the innovation team vision, trends and innovation process.
- Manage the content of the internal online innovation community
Profile, Skills & Mindset
- You are straight to the point and fluent in English.
- You are open to new ideas; you are comfortable having your preconceptions challenged.
- You have experience of working in a research role and are familiar with research methodologies.
- You have experience of working in a communication environment and know how to plan and execute a communication strategy.
- You are proficient in creating blog or white paper content related to research and insights.
- You always take time to understand “why” before trying to find “how”.
- You are highly collaborative,
- You take energy in helping others to win.
- You are very curious and a self-learner.
- You can present your findings in an engaging and efficient manner to a variety of audiences (customers, employees, shareholders).
- You are curious. For you, traveling and meeting people is an opportunity, not a constraint.
- As part of the innovation team, you understand that we value a ‘can do’ attitude.
You’ll work within our teams’ agile methodologies.
You’ll be based in Brussels, Belgium, with a possibility to work remotely up to 2 days a week. You’ll have the opportunity to travel to many different countries (where we have Lyreco subsidiaries) to work with local innovation teams.