At Lyreco we all share a common goal to strive for passion, excellence, respect and agility. We are proud to be the European leader and the third largest distributor of workplace products and services in the world
We are committed to the development of our employees and we aim to achieve that by creating a culture that inspires and empowers.
Are you seeking a new challenge? This offer might be for you!
Guided by our Asian strategies, you will be spearheading the development of strategic category – Industrial Safety Solutions/ Personal Protection Equipment in Asia with priority focus on Thailand and Malaysia from building strategic growth framework, maximizing synergy among countries to catalysing organizational capabilities and performance.
Reporting to the Zone Managing Director, you will work closely with country MDs, local teams as well as external partners (both customers and suppliers) on developing, implementing and fine-tuning local Go-to-Market strategies for achieving business ambitions. With all the insights and learning, a more long-term Category Growth Strategic Plan for Asia will be expected.
We are, therefore, expecting you to have concrete experience in and big passion for PPE category and go-to-market strategies development. Besides, to be successful in this regional role, you must demonstrate great leadership and possess excellent strategic influencing and communication skills.
- Achieve Asian growth ambition by leading and driving regional growth pillar “Build Industrial Safety Solutions” under Asian Strategies
- Review and drive Go-to-Market strategies in Asian markets through proactive working with Countries, Group/ Regional functional community/ External Business Partners for adjustments and continuous improvement
- Catalyse and synergize roll-out of regional strategic pillars in markets through building organizational structure, capabilities, and performance management system
- Co-build with Global Business Line Unit, Regional Leadership Team and Countries a Long-term Category Development Strategy in Asia to sustain growth and attain category-thought leadership
Skills and competencies
- 10 years of experience in Sales & Marketing concentrating on Industrial Safety Solutions/ Personal Protection Equipment category, in which at least 3 years in a Leadership role
- Hands-on experience in Go-to-market strategy development and implementation with strong business acumen and analytical skills
- Strong proven track record in category/ product/ customer management relating to PPE categories
- Good knowledge in leads generation (online marketing tools and best practices) and customer marketing
- Excellent English proficiency. Any other Asian language relevant to Lyreco’s Asian presence will certainly be a PLUS
- Exceptional sense of ownership and passion for growth of self and with the company
- Work location in Bangkok, Thailand with high mobility and proven ability to collaborate with various groups (cultural/ ethnic)
- Well-organized, detail oriented, with great communication & presentation skills with frontline representatives to top-level business leaders