Java Developer (H/F) CDI
At Lyreco we all share a common goal to strive for passion, excellence, respect and agility. We are proud to be the European leader and the third largest distributor of workplace products and services in the world
We are committed to the development of our employees and we aim to achieve that by creating a culture that inspires and empowers.
Are you seeking a new challenge? This offer might be for you!
- Develop and maintain our ecommerce website: webshop, and its ecosystem
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging
- Write clean code to develop functional web applications
- Conduct unit tests, code reviews, refactor the current source codes, and maintain design and code documentation
Have a passion for technology and a flexible, creative approach to problem solving.
· Strong experience with Java 8+.
· Strong experience with TDD and other better-coding approach (clean architecture, clean code)
· Strong experience with Spring ecosystem (Spring itself, SpringBoot, MVC, Security, JPA, etc...)
· Strong experience with relational databases (Oracle) and NoSql databases (MongoDB).
· Strong problem-solving skills.
· Excellent English speaking and writing skills
We would be even more impressed if you also have:
· Experience with container solutions like docker, kubernetes etc.
· Experience with legacy code and how to deal with it.
· Experience with CI/CD and scripting languages (jenkins, groovy).
· Experience of frontend (Angular) or mobile (Android or Flutter) development
- Experience with shell scripting
up to 2 days of teleworking per week are possible