Marketing Tools & Project Owner
At Lyreco we all share a common goal to strive for passion, excellence, respect and agility. We are proud to be the European leader and the third largest distributor of workplace products and services in the world
We are committed to the development of our employees and we aim to achieve that by creating a culture that inspires and empowers.
Are you seeking a new challenge? This offer might be for you!
Guarantee the good use of those same tools and the respect of processes through daily support, training, documentation and country visits.
You act as a functional expert for our local and group marketing teams on Lyreco products management tools and associated processes.
It includes all SAP transactions necessary for product & services transactional activities (product management, supplier management, purchasing price management, selling price management, promotion management Vistex, etc.) as well as the PIM for product content management (STEP).
Under the supervision of the Product Owners of products management tools, you are expected to:
• Understand and analyse customer needs (business needs, legal needs, internal efficiency needs, etc.)
• Take part or full responsibilities in defining business requirements
• Design new processes and flows
• Test & approve solutions
• Coordinate implementation with the appropriate teams, including change management
• Write and provide user guides, procedures, or any training documents
• Ensure the correct usage of tools and the respect of processes through regular training and daily support/coaching
You are also the key contact for functional questions coming from other Group departments (IT, Customer Experience, Digital team, Supply Chain, Finance, Legal, Innovation, Sales)
You lead or participate to the development and implementation of cross-functional Group projects impacting Marketing teams
• Group & Local Marketing teams
• Group IT, Customer Experience, Digital team, Supply Chain, Finance, Legal, Innovation, Sales
• External IT service providers & suppliers
Skills & Key Behavioral Criteria
• Customer focused (internal & external)
• Continuous improvement thinking mind set
• Thoroughness and attention to details
• Strong organizational skills, priorisation, individual initiative
• Analytical skills
• Ownership, excellent communication skills with the ability to engage and influence stakeholders
• Balance of technical and business knowledge, due to strong interactions with IT teams
• Adaptability, Open-mindedness, Diplomacy
• Capability to work in a changing and multi-cultural environment
• Business School, Master Degree in business, marketing, project management
• Fluent Professional English
• Proven experience in managing and delivering projects
• Experience in coaching and educating project teams and end users
• Knowledge of SAP and/or STEP is a +
Since this position is within an international/Group structure, mobility of the individual is mandatory.