National Key Account Manager
At Lyreco we all share a common goal to strive for passion, excellence, respect and agility. We are proud to be the European leader and the third largest distributor of workplace products and services in the world
We are committed to the development of our employees and we aim to achieve that by creating a culture that inspires and empowers.
Are you seeking a new challenge? This offer might be for you!
- Act as the leader for Lyreco’s relationship with our largest customers
- Manage your customers though regular contractual reviews and visits
- Visiting customers locations at different levels, and different frequencies to ensure good trading relationship with customers
- Negotiate fixed terms agreements to maximise business potential
- Increase sales and share of wallet by proposing new products and services
- Liaise in English with overseas colleagues where required by the terms of the contract
Qualifications and Skills
- 5 years’ Experience in B to B or Service based Sales.
- Ability to behave in a professional courteous and personable manner whilst at the same time remaining assertive and building trust and respect quickly
- Ability to analyse information and exercise sound commercial judgment as to actions required
- Ability to present ideas, concepts, and reports in an interesting and stimulating manner
- Ability to sell and negotiate at all levels within the company hierarchy
- Computer literate (Microsoft Office, Excel, Work, PowerPoint) Good written & spoken English skills are required