At Lyreco we all share a common goal to strive for passion, excellence, respect and agility. We are proud to be the European leader and the third largest distributor of workplace products and services in the world
We are committed to the development of our employees and we aim to achieve that by creating a culture that inspires and empowers.
Are you seeking a new challenge? This offer might be for you!
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, international business administration or any related field
- Minimum 2 years’ experiences in sourcing or buying experience.
- Good understanding of merchandising principles
- Having experience in merchandising/purchasing assistant is a plus
- Initiative, proactive, positive thinking and can-do attitude
- Multitask, quick response and can work under pressure
- Resulted and details oriented especially mathematic
- Good command of English
- Excellent in computer usage of MS Office, SAP
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Undertaking daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department’s activities
- Supporting Product Marketing manager for manage Product data by SAP
- Collect other income from supplier according to contract agreement
- Maintain product data with cautiously and strict to detail
- Cooperate with relate internal operation department such as Sales, customer service, logistic, marketing communication to support related product marketing’s issues
- Manage all relate documents to support product marketing team
- Create daily, monthly assigned reports, such as daily stock, update product status, sales report