Key Account Manager
At Lyreco, we believe in working together for tomorrow, which means constantly looking to innovate and evolve so that our employees, customers and business continue to grow and develop. We believe in a culture that values our employees and inspires them to be the best they can be and our core values of passion, excellence, respect and agility play a key part in this. Through a perfect blend of people, technology and our corporate social responsibility strategy, our future looks bright.
Key Account Manager - New Business
Salary: up to £35,000, commission, car, mobile, laptop
Area: Leicester or Luton and surrounding areas
We have an exciting opportunity for a Key Account Manager – New Business, to join our team. Using leading edge social selling tools, you will be responsible for identifying and targeting new business accounts across all commercial sectors.
- Achievement of monthly activity, new business sales and gross profit margin targets
- Prospect for New Business sales using a range of methods including telephone prospecting and social selling and video presentation tools
- Visiting prospects at their sites across your geographical area
- Networking and working with procurement professionals and key contacts to establish needs and sell solutions.
- Responsible for all stages of contract negotiations, including tender processes and e-auctions.
- Creating and delivering a leading Workplace Solution proposition through professional presentation and commercially astute pricing.
- Build pricing & technical strategies to gain competitive advantage and deliver new business sales and margin result.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Knowledge and experience in a B2B, new business role
- Proven track record of achieving sales and margin targets
- Excellent customer awareness, ability to build solid working relationships
- Able to sell and negotiate at all levels within an organisation
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
- Comfortable using social selling tools and video presentation
Lyreco is a great place to work. We believe in fostering a culture that values our people and inspires each of us to be the best we can be. If you want to join a company that is packed with great energy, fun, and a place where you can accelerate your career, then Lyreco is the right place for you.
- Career pathways and development programmes to support your growth
- Company Pension
- Private medical insurance after completion of one years’ service
- Life assurance
- 23 days holiday per year, which increases the longer you are with us, + 8 Bank Holidays
- Employee discount scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP), providing well-being support when you need it
- Health and wellness initiatives
As a diverse and forward-thinking employer, we embed the principles of equality, diversity and inclusion into everything we do. That includes our staff, customers, suppliers and our local community. We’re committed to the wellbeing of all our staff and to the sustainability of our environment.
Agency CV’s will not be accepted.