Key Account Manager - South Wales
At Lyreco, we believe in working together for tomorrow, which means constantly looking to innovate and evolve so that our employees, customers and business continue to grow and develop. We believe in a culture that values our employees and inspires them to be the best they can be and our core values of passion, excellence, respect and agility play a key part in this. Through a perfect blend of people, technology and our corporate social responsibility strategy, our future looks bright.
Salary: up to £35,000, commission, car, mobile, laptop
Area: South Wales
We are looking for a Key Account Manager to take responsibility for the Healthcare vertical across Wales. Although you will be responsible for selling the full range of Workplace Solutions, knowledge and experience in the hygiene industry would be desirable.
As our Key Account Manager you will manage and grow a portfolio of accounts and support the NPS Government Framework. You will do this by developing new areas of spend through identifying sales opportunities across a range of categories ensuring year on year growth.
- Develop successful business partnerships across your customer base, whilst maintaining a value added service, to ensure successful trading relationships
- Ensure the achievement of sales and margin targets
- Identify key areas for growth and gross profit increase by providing the entire ‘Workplace Solution’ within Corporate level accounts
- Negotiate and retain existing business through re-tendering processes and secure fixed term agreements
- Visit accounts on a quarterly basis; create and deliver account development plans
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Knowledge and experience of the hygiene industry would be desirable but not essential
- Experience of working in a business-to-business sales role
- Proven track record of achieving sales and margin targets
- Ability to grow existing accounts and develop new revenue streams
- Excellent customer awareness, ability to build solid working relationships
- Able to sell and negotiate at all levels within an organisation
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
Lyreco is a great place to work. We believe in fostering a culture that values our people and inspires each of us to be the best we can be. If you want to join a company that is packed with great energy, fun, and a place where you can accelerate your career, then Lyreco is the right place for you.
- Career pathways and development programmes to support your growth
- Company Pension
- Private medical insurance after completion of one years’ service
- Life assurance
- 23 days holiday per year, which increases the longer you are with us, + 8 Bank Holidays
- Employee discount scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP), providing well-being support when you need it
- Health and wellness initiatives
As a diverse and forward-thinking employer, we embed the principles of equality, diversity and inclusion into everything we do. That includes our staff, customers, suppliers and our local community. We’re committed to the wellbeing of all our staff and to the sustainability of our environment.