National Account Manager, New - Business Ireland
At Lyreco, we believe in working together for tomorrow, which means constantly looking to innovate and evolve so that our employees, customers and business continue to grow and develop. We believe in a culture that values our employees and inspires them to be the best they can be and our core values of passion, excellence, respect and agility play a key part in this. Through a perfect blend of people, technology and our corporate social responsibility strategy, our future looks bright.
National Account Manager
Competitive base salary + commission, company car, phone, laptop and mobile
The Lyreco group is the European leader and the third largest distributor of workplace products and services in the world. A privately owned company since 1926, Lyreco has constantly adapted to the evolutions of the workplace thanks to its constant focus on excellence in customer experience, strong partnerships with renowned suppliers, and efficient logistics.
We are looking for a National Account Manager who will take responsibility for consistently winning and implementing new commercial contracts worth between €50k - €1m per annum, maintaining a profitable margin. The National Account Manager will manage a database of prospects, building a pipeline of opportunity and submitting detailed and innovative commercial and written proposals and closing sales.
Responsibilities of the National Account Manager:
- Identify and target relevant business accounts across all commercial sectors
- Network with procurement professionals and key contacts to identify needs and sell our full range of workplace solution
- Responsible for all stages of contract negotiations, including tender processes and e-auctions
- Create and deliver a leading Workplace Solution proposition through professional presentation and commercially astute pricing
- Build pricing & technical strategies to gain competitive advantage and deliver new business sales and margin result
Knowledge, Skills and Experience of the National Account Manager:
- Complete understanding of the sales and new business hunting process
- Experience and a proven track record in winning new business and achieving targets at corporate level
- Strong commercial acumen and decision-making skills
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
- There is a need to be mobile and to work in different locations as required, overnight stays may be required.
Lyreco is a great place to work. We believe in fostering a culture that values our people and inspires each of us to be the best we can be. If you want to join a company that is packed with great energy, fun, and a place where you can accelerate your career, then Lyreco is the right place for you.
- Clear career pathways, outstanding development programmes to support your growth
- Company Pension
- Private medical insurance after completion of one years’ service
- Life assurance
- 23 days holiday per year, which increases the longer you are with us, + 8 Bank Holidays
- Employee discount scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP), providing well-being support when you need it
- Health and wellness initiatives
As a diverse and forward-thinking employer, we embed the principles of equality, diversity and inclusion into everything we do. That includes our staff, customers, suppliers and our local community. We’re committed to the wellbeing of all our staff and to the sustainability of our environment.