Key Account Manager New Business
At Lyreco, we believe in working together for tomorrow, which means constantly looking to innovate and evolve so that our employees, customers and business continue to grow and develop. We believe in a culture that values our employees and inspires them to be the best they can be and our core values of passion, excellence, respect and agility play a key part in this. Through a perfect blend of people, technology and our corporate social responsibility strategy, our future looks bright.
What does your day look like?
- Lyreco’s line of products and services to our clients never stops growing. The National Account Managers New Business are responsible for seeking and exploring new opportunities and expand our client base. Armed with your business acumen and extensive product knowledge you are right in the front line of interacting with our prospects. Your knowledge of relevant verticals and relationships with key buyers will help our common goal to expand our business in Luxembourg.
- As a National Account Manager, you help prospects transform and evolve their business through the use of all Lyreco services and products. As part of an entrepreneurial team you will help shape the future of businesses of all sizes.
- Manage and drive the new business of Lyreco in Luxembourg.
- Ensure achievement of P&L and all other commercial KPI’s for new customers.
- Set up implementation plans and coordinate the implementation of new customers.
- Ensure customer compliance with Lyreco’s contract and terms.
- Follow up of the market evolution in terms of customer development and determination of main competitors.
Who are we looking for?
- A proven track record of 3+ years in a B2B sales role.
- Strategic thinker, able to balance long-term vision with short- and medium-term goals.
- Strong leadership, collaboration and communication skills.
- Industry experience preferably Facilities.
- Ability to manage projects across multiple departments and stakeholders.
- Fluent French and English speaker required, additional languages a strong plus.
- Astute business awareness and the ability to drive results by maximizing opportunities and the potential.
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and get things done.
- Our ideal candidate is someone who is creative, passionate, agile and strives for perfection. You should have a proven track record of delivering high-quality results and great communication and negotiation skills.
What do we offer?
- Competitive fix and variable pay
- Company car and petrol card
- Meal vouchers
- Laptop, Mobile
- To join a company in an international environment that will invest in your personal and professional development
- Ofcourse, great colleagues!