Key Account Manager (Existing Business)
At Lyreco we all share a common goal to strive for passion, excellence, respect and agility. We are proud to be the European leader and the third largest distributor of workplace products and services in the world
We are committed to the development of our employees and we aim to achieve that by creating a culture that inspires and empowers.
Are you seeking a new challenge? This offer might be for you!
Job Scope and responsibilities:-
- Visiting accounts at a frequency agreed by line manager to ensure good trading relationship with customers
- Increasing the spend by product penetration and managing the margin of accounts visited
- Ensure full customer satisfaction by providing Lyreco standard service level
- Working closely with Corporate Inside Sales Executive to identify business opportunities and ensure effective follow up
- Bring the customer spend to 100% of contractual compliance
- Update CRM on activity and opportunity progress
- Functional coordination with the International Account Manager to respect global agreement conditions
- You will be in charge of the implementation of newly won customers (From accounts creation to user’s training)
- Carry out any other adhoc reasonable assignment from the management team from time to time
- Minimum 2years working experience in B2B or service based sales position
- Strong analytical skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint, Strong negotiation skills, Strong sales pipeline management skills
- Goal and results- oriented with good attitude
- Good Communication and Persuasion skills
- Spirit of achieve and strive for producing better result compare to yesterday