Application Support Specialist - Business Intelligence
At Lyreco we all share a common goal to strive for passion, excellence, respect and agility. We are proud to be the European leader and the third largest distributor of workplace products and services in the world
We are committed to the development of our employees and we aim to achieve that by creating a culture that inspires and empowers.
Are you seeking a new challenge? This offer might be for you!
As an Application Support Specialist in BI team you will be the link between the users of reporting solutions and the BI developers. You’ll analyze questions coming from users related to reporting tools.
You closely work with Expert departments of Group IS to provide answers to the Key users’ requests in accordance to the company security rules.
You are responsible for the solution provided to the user (this one must be provided on time and in accordance to the Lyreco Core Model).
• You give advice and support users in their requests related to reporting solutions.
• You analyze and set priority on all user requests.
• You check the solution matches the request.
• You escalate (when needed) incidents to the other IS departments and make sure that incidents are properly managed.
• You test all new applications and accuracy of bug corrections.
• You initiate preventive actions in order to improve the system.
• You grant the appropriate communication towards Key users.
Qualifications and skills:
• English language is mandatory.
• Good sense of service, high communication and relational abilities.
• Autonomy and good organizational skills.
• Good relationship, sense of service, team spirit.
• Curiosity and good learning ability is essential.
• Knowledge of Power BI or Qlikview is definitely a plus.