Area Sales Manager
At Lyreco, we believe in working together for tomorrow, which means constantly looking to innovate and evolve so that our employees, customers and business continue to grow and develop. We believe in a culture that values our employees and inspires them to be the best they can be and our core values of passion, excellence, respect and agility play a key part in this. Through a perfect blend of people, technology and our corporate social responsibility strategy, our future looks bright.
Area Sales Manager
Covering South & Central London
Competitive salary plus additional bonus structure, company car and company benefits package
We, at Lyreco, are looking for a successful Area Sales Manager with experience of managing field sales teams, ideally within a direct sales B2B company.
The Lyreco group is the European leader and the third largest distributor of workplace products and services in the world.
A privately owned company since 1926, Lyreco has constantly adapted to the evolutions of workplace thanks to its constant focus on excellence in customer experience, strong partnerships with renowned suppliers, and efficient logistics.
The group directly operates in 25 countries in Europe and Asia and covers 17 additional markets on 4 continents through a network of distribution partners.
The role, we are recruiting for, will be for an Area Sales Manager to oversee a B2B Sales team across North & Central London. You will be a key member of the sales management team and report to the Regional Sales Manager.
- Responsible for the budget and management of a field sales team
- Support and guide the development of team members, to achieve their full potential
- Monitor and review team performance through 1:1 meetings and appraisals
- Plan and deliver training in regular sales meetings
- Ensure excellent brand building by all team members
- You need to get involved with the Salespeople and Managers – show not tell!
- Be active in the market on a daily basis
This role is a full-time field-based role with regular travel to our head office in Telford.
For this role, you will need to be :
Tenacious, Professional, Fair and Tough.
You will need:
- Relevant sales experience is essential
- Have experience of leading and motivating Sales Managers and their teams
- Have a proven, solid experience in B2B sales
- Proven expertise in Recruitment and Training solutions
- Demonstrable background of exceeding budgets and targets
- To be experience in developing business plans and sales plans
In return, we would love to give you;
- A competitive remuneration package
- The ability to make your reputation in B2B sales globally acknowledged (we have a group turnover of over €2 billion international company)
- The satisfaction of watching your teams excel under your leadership
- The ability to impart your vast knowledge and experience
This is an incredible opportunity for an outstanding person, if you believe this is YOU, don’t hesitate to apply now.
Lyreco is proud to be an equal opportunities employer, disability confident committed and applications from all individuals are encouraged. The company also offers a structured route for progression paired with further training and development throughout your career.
Agency CV's will not be accepted.