Area Sales Manager
At Lyreco we all share a common goal to strive for passion, excellence, respect and agility. We are proud to be the European leader and the third largest distributor of workplace products and services in the world
We are committed to the development of our employees and we aim to achieve that by creating a culture that inspires and empowers.
Are you seeking a new challenge? This offer might be for you!
Area Sales Manager
Salary – Up to £40k per annum (DOE) + commission (up to an additional £20k per annum)
Covering the South of England (ideally Bristol based)
Home-based role with travel
Off the back of an already successful relationship with Nespresso Professional, the Lyreco Nespresso partnership will be further expanding.
We are looking for the best of the best to further drive the Nespresso Professional proposition covering areas of South England, we are ideally looking for someone who is based in or around the Bristol area.
What is expected of a Nespresso Professional Area Sales Manager?
You will be responsible for the people management of a Nespresso sales team across South England. The effective motivation, development and organisation of the sales team, to achieve sales, margin and new business targets across all sales territories.
Nespresso Professional are at the forefront when it comes to innovation in coffee; with new product launches and machine advancements round every corner, this role is well suited to the tech-savvy coffee enthusiast.
Our Ideal Area Sales Manager will be:
- A natural leader with the ability to remotely manage a Nespresso Sales Team.
- Self-driven and performs best against targets, strives to over-exceed and challenge personal and team ability.
- Able to thrives in a fast-paced environment, where resilience and strong leadership skills are required.
- Empathetic in approach with the ability to understand and maximise upon an individual’s key strengths.
- Have the ability to develop excellent relationships with colleagues and customers, ability to adapt and gain peoples ‘buy in’.
Our Ideal Area Sales Manager will have:
- Experience of leading and developing a successful field sales team
- Previous management experience
- Demonstrable experience of business development process with regards to new business
- Full understanding of business finances, experienced in handling profit and loss calculations
Lyreco is a great place to work. We believe in fostering a culture that values our people and inspires each of us to be the best we can be. If you want to join a company that is packed with great energy, fun, and a place where you can accelerate your career, then Lyreco is the right place for you!
- Excellent Commission package
- Clear career pathways with outstanding development programmes to support your growth and development
- Company car
- Company Pension
- Private medical insurance after completion of one years’ service
- Life assurance
- 23 days holiday per year, which increases the longer you are with us, + 8 Bank Holidays
- Employee discount scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme, providing well-being support when you need it
- Health and wellness initiatives
As a diverse and forward-thinking employer, we embed the principles of equality, diversity, and inclusion into everything we do. That includes our staff, customers, suppliers, and our local community. We’re committed to the wellbeing of all our staff and to the sustainability of our environment.
Agency CV’s will not be accepted.