Assistant Management Accountant
At Lyreco, we believe in working together for tomorrow, which means constantly looking to innovate and evolve so that our employees, customers and business continue to grow and develop. We believe in a culture that values our employees and inspires them to be the best they can be and our core values of passion, excellence, respect and agility play a key part in this. Through a perfect blend of people, technology and our corporate social responsibility strategy, our future looks bright.
Do you have the passion and drive to work in Finance? Do you have a flair for working with figures, managing cost control and producing reports to achieve success?
We at Lyreco are recruiting for an Assistant Management Accountant to work within our Finance Team, with a starting salary of up to £25,000. You will be responsible for:
- Issuing of monthly cost centre reports to Directors and reviewing cost centre performance on a monthly basis with Directors and Managers. Highlighting areas of cost savings within the business and reporting.
- Being the main driver in the production of the annual budget for one of the WISE Zone companies and produce the monthly GBB for that company.
- Key involvement in brochure reporting for for Lyreco UK and companies operating within the WISE zone.
- Involvement in the production of the month end accounts.
- Commercial trend analysis using BING/Power BI/SAP.
- Processing payment runs ready for validation.
- Carry out Commission audits and report on findings to Sales Directors.
- Control of Lyreco "Very Lyreco People" incentive scheme for sales people.
- Profit & Loss variance analysis.
- To help identify and develop improvements in company processes and to ensure actual expenditure is kept to the minimum.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Will ideally have a background in working within a similar Financial role, and be able to demonstrate this
- Will be able to demonstrate the Lyreco Values of Excellence, Passion, Agility and Respect
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Displays excellent communication skills with the ability to articulate your message, and build trust with customers and colleagues
- Will have a good level of I.T skills, with experience of using internal Data Management systems including BING, Power BI and SAP