Business Development Manager - Hygiene
At Lyreco, we believe in working together for tomorrow, which means constantly looking to innovate and evolve so that our employees, customers and business continue to grow and develop. We believe in a culture that values our employees and inspires them to be the best they can be and our core values of passion, excellence, respect and agility play a key part in this. Through a perfect blend of people, technology and our corporate social responsibility strategy, our future looks bright.
Business Development Manager - West London
Salary of up to £34,000 (DOE), £46,000 OTE, Car/Allowance, Mobile Phone & Laptop.
Your development is our progress.
We believe our people are an essential ingredient to the success of the company and we are committed to provide a positive, productive and supportive work environment where all employees are valued and inspired to be the best they can be.
At Lyreco we specialise in providing workplace supplies to businesses globally and have an exciting opportunity for a Business Development Manager within our Hygiene Sector, to join us as part of the wider SMB Sales Division covering West London.
We are expanding our specialist Hygiene teams to support our customers and SMB sales division further and are looking for passionate and knowledgeable individuals to help us achieve this. You will have fantastic interpersonal skills, as being able to motivate and share your knowledge of Hygiene products and sectors will be key.
- Working strategically, to help prospect and win high profile business accounts with the Hygiene category around West London.
- Identifying vertical market opportunities for the Hygiene proposition.
- Meet with customers to seek out full product requirements and suggest pricing strategies with customers as required.
- Stay fully up to date with the marketplace and competitor products.
- Support Sales Reps on client visits and creating optimal solutions for customer proposals.
- Support and develop Sales Reps knowledge through training and support sessions and being the key point of contact for specialist area.
The Ideal Candidate
Key attributes & skills required for the role are;
- Experience and excellent knowledge of the Hygiene sector/marketplace, preferably within a business development environment is essential.
- Can demonstrate excellent technical knowledge of products and commercial exposure within the sector.
- The ability to build relationships and negotiate with internal and external contacts including; Facilities Managers, Purchase Managers. Suppliers etc.
- Organising and managing time effectively, the role will involve working across multiple projects.
- Advisory in approach towards the customer, considering all possible issues and creating the right solution.
- Excellent communication & negotiation skills – ability to deal and network at all levels up to board.
We look for progressive individuals that strive to provide the best service possible and want to further their career within a dynamic and rewarding environment. If you would be interested in an opportunity like this, then we would like to hear from you.
Lyreco is proud to be an equal opportunities employer, disability confident committed and application from all individuals are encouraged. The company also offers a structured route for progression paired with further training and development throughout your career.
Agency CV's will not be accepted.