At Lyreco we all share a common goal to strive for passion, excellence, respect and agility. We are proud to be the European leader and the third largest distributor of workplace products and services in the world
We are committed to the development of our employees and we aim to achieve that by creating a culture that inspires and empowers.
Are you seeking a new challenge? This offer might be for you!
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Carry out marketing campaign planning effectively to ensure aligned to sales and industry strategies. Ensure each campaign is with clear objective and clear target customer
- Is customer journey focus. Able to plan campaign tactical mix effectively to deliver the right content at the right ime based on customer needs and customer behaviour; and manage internal operational flow efficiently to maximizes customer acquisition through qualified leads
- Ensure continuous testing, exploring, and optimization of marketing tactics and content through data driven analysis
- Carry out campaign briefing with respective internal stake holder across department to ensure everyone receive clear understanding on each of the marketing campaign prior launch
- Collaborate with Product Marketing, Project Based Marketing, and Digital marketing internal stakeholders to ensure execution of content marketing to all relevant audiences and targeted accounts
- Proactively engage with the sales teams and product supplier / partners to communicate, coordinate, and optimize the impact of marketing campaign activities
- To analyse and forecast on each campaign initiative; track and measure each campaign effectiveness to ensure ROI to the company.
- Provide reporting of each campaigns including performance and optimization plans for marketing campaign to the management team.
- Is accountable to the success of each campaign launch.
- All other adhoc reasonable assignment assigned to you from time to time
- Degree in Marketing or Business or a combination of education and experience in related field
- Planning skills, customer analytical skills, SAP user
- Good English verbal and written skills
- 3 years working experience in marketing campaign and promotion function with minimum 1 year working in B2B business environment .
- Basic salary range between RM2600 - RM3000 with incentives.
- Candidates who has fully vaccinated and eligible to work in Johor will be considered.