Category Purchasing Manager (Retail) – PPE & Safety Products
At Lyreco, we believe in working together for tomorrow, which means constantly looking to innovate and evolve so that our employees, customers and business continue to grow and develop. We believe in a culture that values our employees and inspires them to be the best they can be and our core values of passion, excellence, respect and agility play a key part in this. Through a perfect blend of people, technology and our corporate social responsibility strategy, our future looks bright.
- Managing a key product category for Lyreco which involves listing the right products at the right costs as well as delisting and discontinuing those products which do not sell well or have a good customer match.
- Analysing all the sell-through results of your category and GP evolution
- Regular meetings and negotiations with suppliers and potential suppliers , analysing performance and service level
- Setting retail prices to hit sales & GP targets whilst monitoring competitor activity
- Follow up and understanding of trends in the market and competitor behaviour
- Cooperation with Replenishment department to ensure high service levels
- Creation of a printed and online catalogue for group and local product selections, with a strategy by product type
- Coordination with product promotion team to ensure that right products are promoted with support from suppliers to achieve sale volume and margin targets.
- Optimal spending and maximising of the suppliers back end programs
- Maintaining contacts with Lyreco sales staff, giving presentations to sales and CS, attending sales training days, and the yearly sales convention